DOraEMon DOraEMon : Letter Writing Contest - Subject 4

(wavin-hi)All The Remaining Participants.(swt_winker)A Worm Welcome To You All In Subject Topic 4(welcome1)Hope You Have Enjoyed All Those 3 Topics(winkinalien)All 3 Were Bit Confusing For Many of you na(question)Ok, This Time I Am Gona Give You Something Different.(doctor)Check It Bellow..](lookout)

Replies: 32 - Views: 1246

DOraEMon DOraEMon:

(wavin-hi)All The Remaining Participants.(swt_winker)A Worm Welcome To You All In Subject Topic 4(welcome1)Hope You Have Enjoyed All Those 3 Topics(winkinalien)All 3 Were Bit Confusing For Many of you na(question)Ok, This Time I Am Gona Give You Something Different.(doctor)Check It Bellow..](lookout) *

27-08-11 - 06:55:00

DOraEMon DOraEMon:

lisa58, hotmale, aKki_RoRk, KENT, BLanKymE, rohini, avi026, rEy, reva, treesh, MaXpaYne, 9th_Deviance, deep_knight, edge, praveen, gulzar, Comedian And urslovingly.
These Participants Are Allowed To Write In Their Subject Topic- 4 *

27-08-11 - 07:38:11

DOraEMon DOraEMon:

Here Is Your Today^s Subject (star)WRITE A LETTER TO ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE FILM STAR Or PRODUCER Or DIRECTOR FROM BOLLYWOOD or HOLLYWOOD(star)(swing)
# You Have To Ask That Filmstar To Give You A Chance In His/Her Upcoming Movie,
# You Can Write This Letter To Any Of Holly/Bolly Actor Or Actress Or Producer Or A Director,
# Write It As Your First Letter To That Person. !! *

27-08-11 - 07:49:54

DOraEMon DOraEMon:

This Is All About Today^s Subject And Twist..(declare) I Guess This Time You Wouldn^t Feel Bored, Because All Those 3 Subjects Were To Check Your Sincerity...(taunt) *

27-08-11 - 08:05:52

DOraEMon DOraEMon:

# RULES & RATING OF THE JUDGES WILL BE SAME AS BEFORE !!
(clock)Time Limits To Write Your Letter Is- 1 AM Of 28th August !!:)
So Start Writing Your Letters. Wishing You All The Best.(hug) (adviceo)Keep Up Your Excitement Like This Everyday In Every Steps In Your Life. (grinning) *

27-08-11 - 08:19:05

KENT KENT:

A LETTER TO CHARLES NEWIRTH A HOLLYWOOD FILM PRODUCER

Dated:27th August,2011

(star)Mr Charles(star)

REQUEST FOR A ROLE IN YOUR MOVIE PRODUCTION

. My greetings to you and your family as a whole.I hope all is well with you and your family,business and everyone,and everything around you?

. I have watched many movies produced by you,and i am thrilled with your production,because it gives me inspiration to become an actor.And i believe and know that many others out there watching your movies are also thrilled just like i am.

. My main purpose of writing this letter to you,is to ask you for a chance to be featured in one of your upcoming movie production.I know it might look weird that i am requesting something like this from you on my first letter to you.This is to show you how desperate i am in having the chance or opportunity to be featured in your upcoming movie production.

. I promise to be at my best in any role given to me to feature,to show you how serious and desperate i am to becoming an actor or if possible in the nearest future a movie star or a block buster.Because it will give me great joy to become famous through becoming an actor and especially first featured by a wonderful producer like you.

. I shall be very grateful to you if i am being considered and awarded this great opportunity of being featured in your upcoming movie production.I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Your true fan,
(star)KENT(star) *

27-08-11 - 12:05:17

rEy rEy:

Dear Bebo,

It gives me Goosebumps as am just trying to write this letter. I don’t know how do I put forward the immense excitement am having right now. After all these years I’ve been trying to gather courage, finally, I’m writing a letter to a woman whose 24x7 in my mind.

I didn’t always have this movie bug in me. I hardly saw any movies; it was just another day when my friends forced me to see a movie. It was Yuva; I was just in 8th grade. The moment I saw you on the screen I was dazzled by your beauty. I just couldn’t get my eyes off the screen. It was love at first sight, since then I’ve never missed a movie of yours, I’ve never stopped thanking my friends for forcing me to the theater.

It’s been now more than 7 years I’ve been in love with you. I know this sounds just like another fan letter dying to meet you but with me it’s not the case though. I don’t want to just meet you I want to act with you. Yes, you read it right. Since the day I’ve fallen in love with you I’ve dreamed of being there with you on the giant screen. So When the news flashed on my TV screen about your upcoming film “Jaa Be Kya Phekta He” I knew this is it. It’s now or never, nights after nights tearing papers just to get the perfect lines I’m writing this letter.

No matter if the role is of few seconds. No matter if it’s the role of your driver. No matter if I don’t get any dialogue to speak. No matter if I get to be on sets for just one day all of this is OK with me. Please Bebo don’t disappoint me, let me be with you in your movie. I swear you won’t let you down. At least let me be in the auditions.

Awaiting your reply, I know you will never disappoint your fans.

With Sweetest Regards,
Yours #1 FAN,
SHAHID (lol3)

27-08-11 - 12:21:54

reva reva:

MR. GOVINDA,
HOW R U ND FAMILY? I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FIT N FINE LIKE UR ACTING.M UR BIGGEST FAN. AS M A MOVIE BUFF ND WATCHED ALMOST ALL BOLLYWOOD /HOLLYWOOD MOVIES LIKE MANY STARS BT U R MY FAVOURITE COZ UR DANCING STYLE, ACTING STYLE IS SO UNIQUE . I WATCHED ALL OF UR MOVIES. U R MARVELLOUS IN COMIC CHARACTER OR SERIOUS CHARACTERS.AND ALSO IN VILLAIN CHARACTER IN SHIKARI. MY MOST FAVOURITE MOVIE IS HERO NO.1 . U LOOKED SO HANDSUM IN THAT MOVIE ND COMEDY U DID IS AMAZING. I LIKE UR PAIR WITH KARISHMA MAM SO MUCH U TWO LOOK GUD TOGETHER IN EVERY ACT,DANCE AND IN COMEDY. I LOVE TO WATCH UR MOVIE SO MUCH. I HAV REQUEST TO YOU AS IT SOUNDS WEIRD BT I TRULY WANT TO B A PART OF UR FORTHCOMING PROJECT IN ANY PART . I KNOW U’LL THINK WAT M I SAYING ND HOW CUD THIS WILL POSSIBLE ? I ALSO KNOW THAT BT APART THIS THOUGHT M SO MUCH EAGER TO WORK WITH U. I WANT TO LOOK ALL UR PERFOMANCE I REAL LIKE HOW U SHOOT, TALK IN REAL LIFE. I KNOW THERE ARE SO MNY BIGGER FANS THAN OF URS . BT I WUD LIKE TO WORK WID U I DON’T NEED ANY THING THIS WILL B A FAVOUR FOR ME TO SPEND TYM WITH THE PERSON WHO IS MY FAVOURITE ACTORAND KNOW HIM PERSONALLY IN SUM WAY. SO THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO U. PLEASE GIVE ME THIS OPPORTUNITY ND L’LL B OBILIGED ND HIGHLY THANK FUL TO U.
ONE OF UR SMALL FAN I THE LARGE GROUP OF UR FAN
REVA

27-08-11 - 16:04:40

Lisa Lisa:

Wel am vry cnfusd whom 2 write dis letr as i hardly watch movies..bt stil am gonna try writin it out 2 a person in bolywood industry who i feel is a truely multitalentd guy.So here it goes..

Dear amir,
Hwz u? Wel 4 u it may be lyk ne othr letr 4m ne f ur fans bt 4 me its spcl as its my 1st letr 2 u.

I hav seen many f ur movies.Infact i hav grown up watchn ur movies n d most imp thing wich i notice is u dat hav playd al kinda roles n dat 2 vry perfectly. *

27-08-11 - 16:38:18

Lisa Lisa:

Derz no monotonicity in ne f ur roles whethr it be d ones u playd in early 90s or nw..i stil remembr d 1st tym whn i watchd ur movie \'ishq\'.It was a gud movie n d best part abt it wich i lykd was its comedy.It was jz superb.Latr if v tok abt \'lagaan\',it was anothr grt piec f work 4m u.Bt d movie f urz wich realy touch me was \'tarein zameen par\'.I stil remembr,i wid my frnz bunkd skul 4 d 1st day 1st show f dis movie. *

27-08-11 - 16:50:27

Lisa Lisa:

Den aftr a long tym came \'3 Idiots\' wich was anothr awsum movie n it was fun watchn it.I myslf bein an engineerin student lykd it a lot.Evn 2day v relate sum f d evnts in our clas wid dis movie.Tym went on n u provd urslf in evry field. Recently ur movie \'Delhi belly\' releasd.Ppl were eagerly waitin 4 it.It showd wat d presnt generation is. Sumtymz i feel u truly cary d name \'mr.perfectionist\' givn 2 u. I wud lov 2 work wid u sumday.Its nt dat am gud in actin bt if givn a chanc i wud surly try 2 prov myslf.

I wish v wud get 2 c many more grt works 4m u.Hopin 2 get back a rply.

With regards
Lisa *

27-08-11 - 17:07:21

1/4

1 2 3 4

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

General Topics - Our Life In 2060, Do you easily get flattered by , Lets Have Fun - Marriages Invitation,

Best Blog World Additions

Dont You Dare Fall In Love With Me!, Random Thoughts - Robert Bruce Part II, Rainy Moments,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 |

Register Register if you find Letter Writing Contest - Subject 4 to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > CONTEST CORNER > Letter Writing Contest - Subject 4

© RockChat.Net