AvEER AvEER : Today was a fairy tale !

Heya lily ! ... houz ya ! ?? ... Well i wrote this Story type picturization of what i gonna do on V-DAY !

Replies: 1 - Views: 436

AvEER AvEER:

Heya lily ! ... houz ya ! ?? ... Well i wrote this Story type picturization of what i gonna do on V-DAY ! *

05-02-11 - 02:45:29

AvEER AvEER:

Fcuk ! ... its 9:00am !??! .. damm m late ! ... Valentine\'s are always Nightmare for me !! ... and today is another HOLIDAY for singles but for us (who are committed) its a NIGHTMARE. Your GF wants everthing from you to be SPECIAL arey ?? from where shall i buy this so called \"SPECIAL\" present for miss Prapti ?? who always says \"YOU SUCK AT BUYING THINGS\" .... arrgh ! anyways... i rush to the nearest archies\'s gallery (they say you\'ll get presents from B\'THDAY to DEATHDAY there) so, i thought lets give it a shot !! .. hmm! how much for this cute li\'l angel carrying heart which says \"TAKE THIS ! and keep it safe with you\" ... WHATT??? TWO THOUSAND FCKING BUCKS??? (faint) ... lolz thats a budget for my new NIKE SHOES ?? shitt man! i have to sacrifice my shoes (upset) ! damm! may be next month ! okay pack it in a chocolate shape present!(Girls like chocolates so thought Prpty also gonna like it not sure though) .. hmm! okay lets see what else i gonna need to make this 14th feb. special?? oh yeah ! Roses that too red !! bought 8 Roses !! yeah! Roses they look awesome when fresh ! ... went to home ... called up ! miss Prapti ! \"HEY GORGEOUS !! RISE AND SHINE this you VALENTINE\" \"OYE THATS A RHYME\" PRAPTI \"SAME TO YOU BACCHA\" Aveer: \"Don\'t CAll me that uno i dun lyk that\" prapti: \"hehe! i know! thats why i call you that\" Aveer: \"okay okay! when you gonna be onlyn at Rockon ??\" Prapti: \"hmm! after some while what happen?? are we not meeting up ?\" Aveer: \"yeah we gonna meet but that plans are for Evening?\" Prapti: \"oh yeah! okay lets meet up at evening 7:30pm sharp you pick me from my home!\" Aveer: \"AYE AYE CAPTAIN !\" after having some chat at rockon and wishing everyone and literally everyone on rockon \"HAPPY VALENTINE DAY\" we logout ... by that time it was 6:00pm god! i dun have any clothes to wear ?? and i dint ask her what she will be wearing ! (Don\'t you think m acting like a GAL) LOVE IS FULL OF STUPIDITY !! yeah! thats 100% ryt folks ! oh ! i found my plain Blue T-shit (by the way thats Fav. color of hers so have to wear that !!) And a White Jacket over it combined with a stole that was combination of blue and white stripes on it and found this blue-black Levi\'s jeans matched up with converse shoes of black and white! \"YOU LOOKING GAY !!\" my li\'l sis laughed ... hahaha!! What???? ! you gotta be shitting me !! ... mOOOOOOOOooooM ! ... m i looking gay ?? mum said: awww! you looking very hansome dear. Prapti have to watch out for other gals that they dun Flirt With you!\" ... AWWW!! THATS WHY I LOVE MY MOM VERY MUCH ! (My first valentine was my mom when i was in junior high!) ... grabbed the car keys ! (yeah!! i got a CAR !! though dad gonna shout at me if a single scratch gets on the new paint) ... DAMM !! this Chennai\'s traffic !! ... one thing is for sure ! when you are in hurry they got more cars on the street then the people in it ... its already 8:00pm (No! thats not a drink! its TYM you alcoholic) ... prapti gonna kill me !! ... parked my car near by street ! and walked upto Prapti\'s home ! TING TONG!! ... how m i Looking ?? how i m looking ?? ! and then door opens ! WHAO !! PURPLE COCKTAIL DRESS !! yaar! m in love with her again !! ... FURIOUS LOOKS ON THE FACE !! (Cuz m LATE !! m dead) ... you look great !! that all i can say ! (i should\'ve said sorry first !! ) she shouted \"AND you look moron !\" ... come on !! m sorry ! uno nah how the traffic is ?? ... hey got these Flowers for you ! ... and hey gift came free with \'em !! aww!! thanks avr! ... anything for you princess ! .... and where are the chocolate(shit! i forgot !) ... (wait whats in my pocket??) ... ah! here it is prapti !! ... \"A CHEWING GUM??!!??\" ... that all i got dear!! ! ... sorry ! i forgot!!! ....(kissed her!!!) here are the chocolate ! .... aww! that taste sweet ! ... haha! thanks ! ....lets move ! we gonna be late ! .... where we are going ?? ... let it be suprize .... (i found this spot one month back when we all friends were chasing a group of gals uno? how we boys are?? Eve Teasing!! haha!! ... okay! so this is the pretty much outside of the city and was open .. had ! a river flowing near a tree !! ... total filmy spot !! that too bollywood ! wonder why dint karan johar found it first ?? ...) .... stopped the car ! ... we came out ! ... cool breez was blowing ! ... damm! her hairs keep teasing her face .... damm! she looks awesome !! ... it is a cool place ! how did you found out? ... well! ... i googled mapped it !( yeah! i lied ! .. so what else you expect from me ?? m aint a TRUTH SPITTER!) ... hmm! i just love this place !! prapti was looking very suprized and happy ! ... hey wait up i got wine ! (its not a alcohol ... technically it is but lets say its not ) ... i steal this wine from my dad\'s pvt. bar ! ... aww! badmaash! ... you wanna take advantage of me when i m drunk ? avr ? ... ofcurs ! ... means not ! haha!! just kidding thought you would like it ! so ! ...yeah ! afcurz i like it avr ! and today its valentine ! ... we ought to have wine ! ... so i opened that wine .. broght two wine glass from the back of the car .. we chatted for a while ! ... uno? angel ! this is the best valentine i ever had ! .. never thoght of that a pretty gal will sit next to me and share the same feelings of love which i have for her! .... aww! i love u avr ! ... she hugged me ! ...i kissed her again !! ... damm! so freking awesome ! tym ! i wished that tym could stop for some while there ! ... but my stupid watched showed me ! ... 11:00pm ! ... she jumped ! hey we gonna be late for home ! ... prapti said ! ... okay lets go :( ! .... hey avr ! dun be sad each day we spend together is a valentine for me ! .. i love you sweety ! .... and she hugged me again ... then we rode back her home ... dropped her home ! ... said bye to her !! kissed her again !! .... wondering was that real ?? when i headed back home ....today was a fairy tale ! .. *

05-02-11 - 02:45:50

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

LOVERS DAIN- SACRIFICE, RC Arena- HeLpY, Lets Have Fun - Funniest User,

Best Blog World Additions

All is Well, No regrets, just hope, Unwanted,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 |

Register Register if you find Today was a fairy tale ! to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > VALENTINE COUPLE > Today was a fairy tale !

© Stranger hook-up