LuCk ME LuCk ME : RC- Rules & Features

sOMe sPeCIal Charcterstics And FeAuTers
(rules)I Tell u rule of rOck chat here frm the conslute oF sTaFF.
dOnt POSt uSEless HEre
(bunny)So I write FRm HeRE(declare)(bunny)

In First page u see all rules
In 2nd page u see some rules & Basic Feature of SITE
In 3rd page u see AdVanced Feature of SITE and How to use smilies
In 4rth page u see colour code & All BBC Code
In 5th page u see one BBC code & text box code & What is FLAG & How to report PM & What is PLUSSES
In 6th page u see how to get Nick sMILies

Replies: 32 - Views: 2905

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

sOMe sPeCIal Charcterstics And FeAuTers
(rules)I Tell u rule of rOck chat here frm the conslute oF sTaFF.
dOnt POSt uSEless HEre
(bunny)So I write FRm HeRE(declare)(bunny)

In First page u see all rules
In 2nd page u see some rules & Basic Feature of SITE
In 3rd page u see AdVanced Feature of SITE and How to use smilies
In 4rth page u see colour code & All BBC Code
In 5th page u see one BBC code & text box code & What is FLAG & How to report PM & What is PLUSSES
In 6th page u see how to get Nick sMILies *

01-07-11 - 20:36:53

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

So tell abt roCK cHAT firST

RockChat.Mobi is a Global mobile social network known for its clean and decent chat environment. You get to experience the friendliest chatting here. People from around the world are a part of this no-spam, no-abuse portal. When you login, you will be able to meet, date and even flirt with the opposite gender. Get to know interesting and unique people. Enjoy the very best of mobility from your mobile device. *

01-07-11 - 20:40:54

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

tHrEE MosT FeatUrE

Chat-We Have the friendliest chatrooms around. As a bonus, you dont even need to register to try them :-)

Forums-Take a peek at our diverse forum culture. You however need to register to post your comment.

Blogs-Reading Galore! Everybody has something to say about everything ;-) join in the interesting world. *

01-07-11 - 20:44:21

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YOU agree that YOUR atleast 14 years of age and YOU voluntarily join this site without anybodys pressure tactic. *

01-07-11 - 20:55:44

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YoU promise not to abuse this networking system and the people related to it in any direct or indirect way. *

01-07-11 - 20:56:56

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YoU understand that RockChat.Mobi, its management and staff have the right to enact new laws and change old with regardto this system. *

01-07-11 - 21:01:18

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YOu completely understand that protection of my private data such as mobile number, address, email id, bank account number aremy own liabilities. *

01-07-11 - 21:01:48

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YOu promise not to outrage modesty of any of the concerned gender irrespective of it being the opposite or similar one. *

01-07-11 - 21:02:08

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

(rules)* YoU agree to not endorse into any mal-practices such as abuse, spam or harassment which may lead to any inconvenience to others. *

01-07-11 - 21:02:30

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

BAsIC FATURE 1

Chatting is the foremost and one of the bestfeatures of RockChat. The best part about chatting on RockChat is that you can do it not only via your laptop, netbook and tabletpc but even via your mobile phone. The chatrooms have been setup for every othercommon individuality trait like country based, age based and language based chatrooms. A user does not need to registerto try out the super fast chatrooms, that user can even login as a guest user and enjoy convenient social networking via instant chat. A registered user can use funky chat actions while logged in the room. Registered users are even allowed tochat in private rooms where they would have no disturbances. The chatrooms are monitored by automatic systems as well ashuman staff members. The innovative anti-flood system in RockChat makes sure that the room does not get flooded by miscreants. Also a ip-based access system is in place for staff members to block people who abuse openly or spam in the room. One can set a number of chatlines for easy navigation. Upto 100 chat messages can be viewed at a time with the minimum number being 6. For every chat superactiona credit cost of 5 plusses is levied so that people do not cause excessive trouble in the chatroom. Chatting on RockChat is a free and fully entertaining. Its easy to use and if not understandable then people can always ask for more details. Various text color codes and smilies can be used in the chatroom. *

01-07-11 - 21:56:16

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

BAsIC FEATURE 2

A private message or PM is an inbox message which may have been sent by anybody, it could be a friend, a stranger or a staff member. A private message is a private communication between two users.If a private message contains links, it gets auto reported when it is sent. Sometimes if a private message contains proven spam links, the sender privileges get restricted. The spammer may then receive inbox messages but will not be able to rely any. The spammer will also not be able to post inthe forum, create blog, create poll or chat inthe chatroom. Most of the time it is people who ask for facebook id or orkut id that getblessed with such a restriction. Usually it is the newly registered users who soon start asking for facebook ids. Even while users are informed that they are not allowed to ask for facebook, orkut id, phone numbers or email addresses, they still try their luck against the system and loose all their privileges. Such members later cry innocence that they were unaware of the warning or rule but the truth is that they allwere pre-informed. While we endorse liberty and allow users to enjoy to the maximum, we do not let users to bring in their sadistic personal social network profiles in here which may hurt the userbase of this site. While that takes care of spam, the other thing which is not tolerated here is ABUSE. If a user reports another users abusive pm, then it becomes only a matter of few minutes before the abuser gets banned and kicked out of this portal. The report message tool is an ingenious addition to the inbox system, users are recommended to use it if they getabused. If a user has differences with other user then its recommended for the users to add each in ignore list. An ignore listing blocks one from receiving any more inbox message. If one is relatively new to this sitethen they should also check out the One-2-One chat feature which transforms the usual boring Inbox read system into an interactive chat page. *

01-07-11 - 21:59:36

1/4

1 2 3 4

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

EPL 2018-19 - 2 matches in one link - set 1, UnderWorld - tAsk 22, WHEN YOU START TO LOVE PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE HURT,

Best Blog World Additions

PARENTS !!, ^^T0 DAD , With L0ve^^, Longings,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 |

Register Register if you find RC- Rules & Features to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > HELP CENTER > RC- Rules & Features

© Chat rooms for adults, teens and singles