PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO : 9 th Task - prinCe_lEo And gALasTicA

(wavin-hi) Smart Judges , My Co-participants & All Of My (rock-on2) friends ..
prinCe_lEo & gALasTicA r back again in Qualifying Task.. with a new energy & fresh mind .
Here we will put some mistakes of one of the Champions separately as according to Games^s Requirement...
Hope all Of U will like this kind of Stuff ...!!
(kittyflowers)

Replies: 15 - Views: 836

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

(wavin-hi) Smart Judges , My Co-participants & All Of My (rock-on2) friends ..
prinCe_lEo & gALasTicA r back again in Qualifying Task.. with a new energy & fresh mind .
Here we will put some mistakes of one of the Champions separately as according to Games^s Requirement...
Hope all Of U will like this kind of Stuff ...!!
(kittyflowers) *

27-06-12 - 07:19:02

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

First Of All I Wanna say Very very THANKS to (livewire) For Giving us a golden chance to re-entry in this awesome Game through Wild Card Entry ...!(hug)
After It a great Thanks to Sweetest Host (titli) also for giving us such type of creative stuff in which we have to modify to task which has been already performed very well by Champions (the top 3 RocKerZ) in this game but unfortunately there remained some minute mistake due to game pressure ...!! *

27-06-12 - 14:18:45

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

Oh , really Its Too Difficult To Select any Champions for Their Task modification ..
As When I Moved My Cursher To Previous Tasks Of Champions I Totally Astonished to See All R Good & Has been Done Very well By Them ....
So , To Whom I select for task modification ...??(ppthinking) ....
However as it is requirement of given task to select atleast One Champion , .... So After A long thinking (think2) regarding to it I Came To The Point that there was a minute mistake taken by born2love from _NihariKa_ (pitayi1) born2love grp for his Task-1 ( intro task ) ....
Now Question Arises Why Only born2love (pitayi1) _NiharikA_ pair ?
As this pair is rocking but they often did some mistakes in most of their tasks ... & this lead to them for my selection ..!!
Some Points in the intro task of born2love become eligible for correction viz. --
(f1)Intro task is Dull as its unable to creat interest during reading ..
(f1)This task provide a very less knowledge about Niharika..
(f1)As Telugu is not a Universal Language , So its creat difficulty to understand the born2love^s feelings through his song sang by him to Niharika..
(f1)born2love answer about (titli) question not proves strong reason for being Niharika as his game partner ..

On accounting his mistakes ... My Corrected Task for born2love for his TasK-1(linx) is As Follows ----
---------------------------------------------
Scroll Down For Reading ..... »»» *

27-06-12 - 14:20:53

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

PLACE -- A Private Chat Room Of Rockchat.Mobi..
Situation : prinCe_lEo and his wap wife naina_patel_guj r chatting with romantic mood
prinCe_lEo : Sweet heart , may i wanna heal a story of my dearest friend _NiharikA_....!
Naina : No not , me not interested yet darling ..
lEo : pleach dear ... its interesting..
Naina : Ok , Baba.. Let me tell a interesting story of ur friend Niharika ...
lEo : So Sweet Of U Darling ... Listen here ....(fclap)

27-06-12 - 15:44:03

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

Once upon a time In a buityful city named Jaipur of Rajasthan ...The dark dark night wind was blowing too fast ... Everybody was in their home As it was a half past midnight ...
It was the Chilled Winter .... the date shown on the old calender with the dust on it... 4 th November 1992 . .. suddenly a crying voice of a baby (_baby_) woke up the neighbour hood , All was well ... a baby was born ... Its a buityful gal , said the nurse....!!(fairy1)
A magistic face of a very cute baby (baby1) appeared to the mother.. she saw her with so much love in her eyes ... tears roll down to the cheeks ... she was playing with the little hands of the baby gal .. she named her ...»»_NiharikA_

27-06-12 - 15:45:36

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

As well as .. The baby grew up things were going pretty good ...
Her parents were happy ... Untill the day came...
Naina : what day dear lEo ??
lEo : The day She addicted to the monster named ROCK CHAT...
Naina : ma.. ma.. ma.. mmmonstter ??
lEo : yeah....(yeah) ... baby grew older she went to school college and got a professional degree Company Secretary too after completing B .Com ....
She was very good looking and pretty too in the real world but inside she became the satan ... She came across the giant virtual world internet ....!! *

27-06-12 - 15:45:56

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

Do U Know Naina Dear .... she likes to be there in Rockchat & she has almost completed 4 months there but She mostly enjoy her time by making a lot of friends as to make good friends is one of the Niharika^s hobby.... & Once She was telling me that she loves each one of them whom she have chatted from that site ....
As she was not much more interested in that site but Once a guy accedently hit her ... while learning to make drift (drifty) as in fast .... Since then she became arrested in his Love & now a days she is Enjoying her married life (married_couple) with that guy named (driftking) ... *

27-06-12 - 16:38:29

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

Naina : Wt a awesom story it is !! Its very nice darling ....(hug)
Niharika is very cute girl really ... now I wanna to make friendships with her ... as think she is kind hearted towards each ...!
lEo : yes , Naina dear ... U r absolutely right .. she is much kind hearted gal ...
Naina : So lets go dear to her for making me friendships ..
lEo : Ok ... Lets go now ...!!

After that lEo and Naina leave the private rum & go to Niharika profile for chatting her .....!! *

27-06-12 - 16:55:53

gALacTiCa_ gALacTiCa_:

Hi every0ne as u already knw we ch0oses the pair of born2love and _niharika_ In this task i sh0w u s0me tings that i think is wr0ng in their task, il p0st bel0w the things i think is c0rrect. The p0st below is the new edited versi0n of their task. But f0r n0w juz take a l0ok first in born2love and _niharika_`s 8TH TASK . Juz click the link given. (thankyou) *

27-06-12 - 17:07:24

gALacTiCa_ gALacTiCa_:

SOME THINGS IV CORRECT ARE AS FALLOWS:
1. First thing iv n0ticed is the smiley. V shud av0id using smiley coz as f0r me its n0t needed in the p0em. It only makes the eyes of the reader irritated.
2. As i knw, v shud n0t put numbr in each stanza. Which i n0tice in born2love poem.
3. M0stly lines are n0t rhyming, which is n0t gud, c0z rhyming is one of the tings needed it making a p0em.
4. S0me things are mispell, which is bit delicate dat v might t0ok it into an0ther meaning. Like the w0rd VAINS it sh0uld n0t like dat. The c0rrect spelling must b VEIN-a tube where our blood flow. C0z as iv seen it, VAIN has different meaning. *

27-06-12 - 17:19:42

gALacTiCa_ gALacTiCa_:

_Niharika_`s edited poem by galactica

I like the way you talked with me
Your words so soft and respectful for me
I like the way you make me happy
You are t0o sweet, but a little bit funny

I like the way you show ur care towards me
You are always their to help and guide me
I like you as ma friend
And im glad to have a g0od and sweet friend like you, h0pe til the end.

slogan of _niharika_ edited by galactica

Your mind is so r0und, like the earth which is round, ur mind really w0rk s0metyms bc0z ur mum give u a l0t to drink, bourvitta is gving frm time to time like energy drink, so you are you, nob0dy cn be you. *

27-06-12 - 17:31:21

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

UltimatE Player Task ZerO, Fun Masala - Live In Or Marriage, Lets Have Fun - Flirty Signals,

Best Blog World Additions

My first crush!!!, The Iron Lady of TN State-India , HerE i Go aGaiN,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find 9 th Task - prinCe_lEo And gALasTicA to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > EVENTS CLASSIC > 9 th Task - prinCe_lEo And gALasTicA

© Local dating