Raptur3 Raptur3 : Task 9 - RaMyA

(heya) my sweet cute heroes of Showstopper, here I am presenting u the topic for Task 9.. Please post ur proposals here wid ur biodata.. Lol jus kidding.. (goodluck) to u all.. And (thank-u) for ur proposals in advance..

Replies: 3 - Views: 504

Raptur3 Raptur3:

(heya) my sweet cute heroes of Showstopper, here I am presenting u the topic for Task 9.. Please post ur proposals here wid ur biodata.. Lol jus kidding.. (goodluck) to u all.. And (thank-u) for ur proposals in advance.. *

04-10-12 - 18:31:26

Dreamguy Dreamguy:

RAMYA i wanna say something, but its a very very hard to say. Hope u will listen it carefuly and with heartfuly. I just want u (bemyvalentine) its dificult and may be embrassing to hear this but i want u(proposing2). Im not rich to propose with a gold ring but as per my stage i will (flower4lv) but i want to see u as my angel, not only that but also i will make u a lovely angel. Hope u understand my heart but dont break my (broken). I LOVE U Ramya, this life is 4 u (hug) *

04-10-12 - 19:16:56

G0D-f4tH3R G0D-f4tH3R:

Hello RaMyA Will You PleaSe Listen To Me For A WhiLe :)
I Wanna SaY U SmthinG ThaT Closed In HearT Last 1 Month...... MaY I????(ole)
I Controlled Too Much Of My Heart, To Say All This, Bt NoW I Scare Of Lossing U......
Why I Am Scared I dont KnoW Why... Bt Wen I See YoU I Gonnaa Be DiE........
I Hv No WorDs Telling YoU HoW........???? Bt I m Going Excited NoW......
Bt All The DaMs Of My Feelings Came To BreaK NoW..... Nd FinAllY I WannA SaY....
(star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love) (star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love) (star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love)

How do I love YoU????? Let me count the ways .

I love YoU to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of being and ideal grace.

I love YoU to the level of everyday^s Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.

I love YoU freely, as men strive for right. I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

I love YoU with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.

I love YoU with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints. I love YoU with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life;

And, if God choose me for U,I shall but love U Till My Death.

I m Deeply In LovE Wid U Last 1 Month, nd NoW I m Proposing You DeAr..........
(star)(star)WiLL YoU Be My LoVe FoReVeR (star)(star)(proposing2) (star)(star)WiLL YoU Be My LoVe FoReVeR (star)(star)(proposing2) (star)(star)WiLL YoU Be My LoVe FoReVeR (star)(star)(proposing2) *

04-10-12 - 20:16:35

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

My Dearest Ramya,

I still remember the first meeting that we had at rc .Your compassionate words are still ringing as music to my ears.

After getting U as my good friend here I wanna dare to say something To U ..

The sweet smelling flowers of your love can turn my whole garden flourish with fragrance .. Without your love ,my green land will become a desert .I firmly believe that your love alone can provide true meaning to my life .The purpose of my life is to simply love you .Your love is of primary importance for me.

I am very confident that you can fulfill all my desires and satiate my wants .I am a nice and soft spoken guy waiting only for you. I can assure you that there will be no quarrel in our life. I am born for you only and am willing to die for your love.

I am thankful to you as you are very faithful to me with your good manners. I was ignorant of the values of love before I met you .You are my true preacher of love .I did not know the true meaning of love before coming in contact with you ..though I have tried to learn what love is by reading a number of books and watching movies ... You have taught me a new meaning to the word ^love^ which has never been learnt by me before.

You are the only pious ,deft ,faithful ,loving and truthful girl in my life .After seeing you I have decided once for all that I am not going to look upon any other girl for love .With deep love, we are made for each other.

(heart)So Please Please Accept My LOVE(heart)

With lots of love

Ever Yours ..

prinCe_lEO *

04-10-12 - 20:49:29

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

General Topics - Forgive Someone Who Dont Apologise, TRIO Game-3 Level-3, Give A Role To The Above Person In A Movie Which You Likes Best ,

Best Blog World Additions

anarchy ..believe it or not i think its a better way forward than the worlds current political syste, !..Expect Chesi, Disappoint Avvaku..!, Hate love,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 |

Register Register if you find Task 9 - RaMyA to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > SHOWSTOPPER > Task 9 - RaMyA

© Cool mobile social portal