RuDe_SoNiyA Will Post Her Appeal Here !

Replies: 6 - Views: 645

livEwirE livEwirE:

RuDe_SoNiyA Will Post Her Appeal Here ! *

04-10-12 - 19:34:47

RuDe_SoNiYa RuDe_SoNiYa:

Heyyy m here for only love nothng else

If u can prove it i can tellu that u r right or wrong

Nd abut me i wnt to say tht only m not rude by nature m sweet nd cute nd by nature m very emotnl girl

Now its ur turn to think that what u think abut me its only upto u

Now dnt wnt to prove it now time to prove it

M waiting for ur gud reply *

04-10-12 - 19:41:11

G0D-f4tH3R G0D-f4tH3R:

Its a SunnY Day Bt DrizllinG Here Like The ShowEr..... I ws Standing Alone Nd Thinking About U....... WhY i M Attracting Towards YoU......
RainS Were Falling On My FaCe....... Nd Every Drop Of It Reminds Me YoU....... TheY Day U Were ChattinG In ChaTrooM....... I ws Only Looking For U......... YoU were the SweetesT SWEET SONiYA FoR Me EverY Time....... NoW a ThundeR JumpinG In My HeaRt........(heartbeat)
HoW To ExpreSS My EmotioNs To U....... HoW To Say ThosE ThrEE MagiC WorDs To U....... Thnking, Smiling, Smtime Scaring Only for YoU....... BuT TodaY Is The Day I Come To YoU......... Breaking All The BonDs...... Nd LocK My HeaRt TighTeLy........ Nd HeRe ArE TheSe ThrEE MagiC WorDs Only For YoU.......

(star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love) (star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love) (star)(star)I LoVe YoU (star)(star)(love)

I^ve seen dreams where I kiss you,
and spent lonely nights when I miss you,

But, nothing can be better then the day,
When I’ll know that you’ll always stay..!!

You don’t need to try very hard,
coz Inside my heart there’s just one card,
That shouts out your name all the time,

With songs written in perfect rhyme..!!

If only you could hear my heart’s voice,
You’ll know my heart never had any choice,
But, to love you like none other can,

and wait for you till end of its life span..!!

I never meant to force my love on you,
Coz The love I have is all pure and true,
and there is no thought more divine,
But, the thought of making you mine..!!

The days have past and its been long,

Since I feel your love in every song,

Now its time to say what I have inside,
that I want you to stay by my side..!!

Would you accept my heart or let it rot?

If I ask whether you love me or not?

Would you listen to what I have to say?
or will you ignore and walk away..??

I know my love, that you^ll believe me,
because to you my love is no mystery,

but, even if you don^t love me back,
I promise I^ll never change my track..!!

I don^t know what would I do,
the day You^ll say “You love me too”,
I know I^ll be loving you more and more,
Coz I^ve never known any love before..!!

So if you love, just give me one sign,
and say what they call “a magical line”,

So that I can hold you in my arms so tight,
and never let you go off my sight..!!

I don^t know what next moment will bring,
But, You^ll always be in every song I sing,
You^ll always see your picture in my eye,
I promise to love you till the day I die..!!

ThiS Is EvEryThiNg In My HearT For U........ I m FeelinG U As My HeaRt in Me....... YoU Are My SouL nd I m Only a Half WithouT YoU.......... PleaSe Hold My HanD TightLy......... I Wont LivE Widout YoU....... FinaLy I m On My KneeS Nd AksinG To U.........

(star)(star)I WanT ToLiVe My LiFe OnLy FoR YoU (star)(star)(proposing2) (star)(star)I WanT ToLiVe My LiFe OnLy FoR YoU (star)(star)(proposing2) (star)(star)I WanT ToLiVe My LiFe OnLy FoR YoU (star)(star)(proposing2) *

04-10-12 - 20:21:57

AmaNdo_ AmaNdo_:

Dear Love_soniya(gvinflwrs)
hOpe everything fine with you in your life. Coming to the point the reason for making this is that I Love u deep from my heart.
Every beat of my heart says love! Soniya! Love soniya! Without any pause.
Im most impressed with your attitude n ur way of understanding to things
Love is beautiful but to make it more colourful Rainbow we Need tWo hearts thats You and Me.
These are not just words I made heart as pen and Love feeling as paper and writing this!
I wont let you go even sky collapses .
Trust me i need u so much .
If i goes on writing then time may stop for us to look back !
Hope my love reached to ur heart(hearts)
--------
YOUrs sweet
(vamshi) *

04-10-12 - 20:23:17

PrinCE_lEO PrinCE_lEO:

Dear Soniya ,

I want to speak a truth before U and also want open my heart & reveal a secret to you ..

I think that this is the right time for me to tell you .I want to say the simple and plain truth that (star)I LOVE U(star) ...

Here I love you not only because of your extraordinarily beautiful looks, but also because of your kind mind.

I am not ashamed of telling this world that I love you .In fact we can live with great courage when we love each other .With love, we have stolen each other^s heart (heart) which cannot be tried by criminal law.

There is no law in the world which can bind or regulate our free flow of love.

Your unusual simplicity and feminine qualities always fill my mind with ecstasy.

You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner .The secret of your beauty lies in your gentle smile .I cant for a moment even contemplate of being deserted by you ..

Please join me now in.love and save me ,because your separation incinerates my whole body like a fire.

Hope U will feel my feelings towards U & will accept my LOVE.

Loving you forever,

Affectionately yours ..

prinCe_lEO *

04-10-12 - 21:53:22

blocked_user blocked_user:

EK Ek ko Dekh lunga.. task ke liye Apni bhabi ko i love u(lotpot)soniya reject all:p *

04-10-12 - 23:02:17

RuDe_SoNiYa RuDe_SoNiYa:

(lolz) cool dwn bali:) *

04-10-12 - 23:21:04

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Health Zone Intake Of Vitamin D, TTT 2K19 Qualifier Round - Group 3, Hindi Zone - Izhaar-E-Mohabbat,

Best Blog World Additions

The cH0ices you madE, cuaca (indonesian blog), NEvEr EvEr ,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 |

Register Register if you find Task 9 - SoNiyA to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > SHOWSTOPPER > Task 9 - SoNiyA

© Local dating