roCkr roCkr : VC Task 1 - roCkr aNd cOolCat

Hi RockChatters, Co-Couples And The Judges ! Here roCkr(hearts)cOolCat Are Up With The 1st Task Of Valentine Couple 4 To Give The Introduction Of Each Other And Proove The Compatibility With Each Other. Hope You All Will Like And Love We Both As The Most Rocking(hearts)Valentine. Thanks For Your Attention On Us And Affection For Us ¡!¡ (smile)

Replies: 14 - Views: 990

roCkr roCkr:

Hi RockChatters, Co-Couples And The Judges ! Here roCkr(hearts)cOolCat Are Up With The 1st Task Of Valentine Couple 4 To Give The Introduction Of Each Other And Proove The Compatibility With Each Other. Hope You All Will Like And Love We Both As The Most Rocking(hearts)Valentine. Thanks For Your Attention On Us And Affection For Us ¡!¡ (smile) *

01-02-13 - 13:12:30

roCkr roCkr:

Over To roCkr^s Cat:p Now, As She Will Come Up First With Her Love... (wink) *

01-02-13 - 13:15:32

S-C-A-R S-C-A-R:

(heart)MY LOVE ROCKR(abhy)(heart)
….is a charming person. if I describe him in pen n paper the list wud neva end but still I havta describe my rockr …so here I go I wud love to say he is a gem of a person…..he’s not anything to me he’s everything to me …..meeting him was fate..becoming friend was a choice but his love was irresistible. He’s too sweet n ravishing!!(xkiss) n shhhh!! Enticingly exquisite too (winku)(admiring). \'You are like a melody in my life, sweet and serene, able to see us through the stormy times together and still with a song in your heart. Without you by my side, I am incomplete.

01-02-13 - 18:42:59

S-C-A-R S-C-A-R:

he is a perfect partner fuh me cuz…wen I need someone to talk wen em hurt o happy he s always der fuh me …(hug)
He always listens and feel twice the joy or pain em going through.(alele)
he’s always der fuh me to protect me n fight fuh me !he always supports me even if em wrong (dreaming)!HE IS ALL I WANT N ALL I CRAVE FUH!!
(hearts)(rockr)(abhy)(hearts)!!

01-02-13 - 18:43:29

roCkr roCkr:

I Guess My Valentine Have Praised Me Much More...I Wish If I Could Like Her Words...Anyway Its My Turn Now To Criticize:p i.e:- Praise Her...Hope She Will Like My Words And The Judges Will Love It Too...¡!¡ (hehe) *

01-02-13 - 20:56:25

roCkr roCkr:

(hi)Here I Will Introduce My Valentine In roCkr Mix RockChat Prpfile Style:p First Of All Here Is Few Pictures Of Her At Different Times & Different Mood(hehe)
(kittybaby)(kittyhi)(kittyread1)(kittycry)(kittywild)(kittyfish)(kittychillin)(kittyphone)(kittyhappy)(kittyrose)(kittywink)(kittyflowers)
Hope You Liked The Album Of Now My cOolCat (haha) Now Its Time For cOolCat^s iNtrO...
:) *

01-02-13 - 22:28:38

roCkr roCkr:

(cat5)cOol(cat4)Cat(cat5)

(wave1)Hi, wElcome tO mY vaLentiNe cOolCat^s iNtrO. Having User Id No. 92099 She Enjoys The Status Of Captian Rock-On Here, Though There Is No Team Here On Rock On. (ras) She Has Been A Member Of This Rocking Chat Portal For 2 Months 5 Days Etc Etc You Keep On Counting. (lol) She Is 21 Year Old Free-Male (pmpl) i.e:- Female By Gender, aNd She Stays At Mice Hub. (rofl) By Zodiac, She Falls Under The Star Constellation Of Scorpio, Tease Her If You Want To Have A Taste Of Scorpian Dunk. (wink) She Has Made About 20 Fry-End :p i.e:- Friends Here. Her Short Signature Info For Everybody Is...Leave It Its Too Long To Read. (tehe) Currently She Has Been Idle For As Much Time She Wants To Be In roCkr^s Hug. (blush) The Person You Are Searching For Has Been Put You On Waiting. Wait Or Go On Your Way (wink)

Connect With cOolCat [ Trust Me Its Better To Not To Connect With Her, I Will Tell You Why...Just Keep Reading ](hehe)

[Del Buddy] - ( Are You Crazy? )(surp1) | [Send Inbox] - ( Send Only If You Ready To Not To Get Any Reply )(hehe) | [Share Plusses] - ( As Much You Can(nyam) ) | [TTT Challenge] - ( Challenge Only If You Will Loose To Please Her )(ras) | [User Stats] - ( Sssh Never Look At A Girl^s Assets i.e:- Stats *Bad Manners* )(pmpl) | [22 Gallery Pics] - ( Ohh Yaa...The EyeCandy Pictures Are There To Give You Some Eye Tonic, Enjoy )(roflol) | [5 Blogs] - ( Please Read, Rate & Comments )(teeth)

[_____________]Quick Msg - ( She Hates This Stupid, Little, Small, Empty & Fill In The Blank Box. As It Cause A Huge Flood In Her Inbox )(hehe)

She Likes:
Sketching & Dancing Only In Dreams, (hehe) To Be Centre Of Attraction, Attention & Affection ¡ (wink)

She DisLikes:
Stupid People & Stupidity(unsure) Like She Is The Intelligent Most On The Earth (hehe), To Be Neglected & Ignored ¡ (pakiko)

She Loves:
Only roCkr ¡ (love)

She Hates:
Rest All The jOkers ¡ (hehe)

Her Bad Habits:
Come On Guys Try To Understand, She Is My Valentine. I Am Supposed To Praise Her. I Cant Speak Truth. :( Sorry ¡ (pmpl)

Her Good Habits:
Does She Have Any? Still Searching On Google. (work2) And All Its Saying That Dude ! You Are Wasting Your Time & Ruining My Server. Dont Make It Most Searched Item On Google ¡ (pmpl)

Her Favorite Sports:
She Does Not Have To Participate & Play In Olympics. Gossiping & Bitching Is Enough And She Has Done PhD In It. Girls ! Dont Challenge Her You Cant Win Over Her In It ¡ (pmpl)

Her Favorite Music:
Depends On Her Mood Which Swings In A Circular Momentum With The Speed Of Light. Even Her Ipod Gives Up Sometimes And Go Out Of Its Sense That What Its Playing. Thats Why Most Of Time It Shows...ERROR ¡ (pmpl)

Her Favorite Colours:
Purple & Pink And All The Colours Of My Face Which Come & Go...When I Blush ¡ (blush)

Her Hobbies:
Online Shopping (hehe) Trust Me She Is The Only 50% Business Of It. Boozing & Riding On Scooty Pep. After All...Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? (roflol)

More Info About Her :
Hell No (faint) You Still Need More Info About Her? Feel Pity On My Fingers Atleast Please. :( Well Her Name Is Stuti Raizada. She Is A Technocrat Pursuing B.Tech From Computer Science. :) Technically She Is Punjabi, Originally She Is From Himanchal, Lives In Orrisa And Currently Stays In Banglore For Her Study. (hehe) She Is Fun Loving, Jovial & Transparent By Nature. Love To Be Happy & Love To Make People Happy. Thats All I Know About Her. :) Rest All You Have Read Above Already. And, One More Thing (slaphead) According To Her Nick She Is Not Freezing Cold, She Is Sizzling Hottt. (blush) Done With Knowing All About Her???(huh) Now If You Are Intrested In Her Bio-Data And Profile And Want To Get Married To Her.:p Please Dare To Call Her Dad With Your Proposals ¡ (rofl)

cOolCat GuestBook Entries:
Well, Currently She Does Not Have Any GuestBook Entries To Her Credit. Just Because She Has Not Allowed Any1 Yet To Debit Her GB. (hehe) Hopefully One Of You Will Be Allowed Soon To Add One Soon. :p And Hope I Dont Need To You Remind You Guys (stop) That Sign Her GuestBook Only If You Are Going To Praise Her (ok) Else Who Knows You May Be The Guest For Your Whole Life Time Of Her Ignore List. I Wish You Good Luck ¡ (roflol) *

01-02-13 - 23:00:22

roCkr roCkr:

Thats All Above Is The Intro Of My (hearts)cOolCat(hearts). Hope You People Liked It. Now Its Time To Tell You Guys That Why She Is Perfect Valentine For Me...¡P.T.O (smile) *

01-02-13 - 23:01:59

roCkr roCkr:

Now Its Time To Proove Our Compatibility That Why We Are Compatible To Each Other And Why She Is Perfect Valentine For Me. And Here Are The Following Reasons Of It As Follows : (smile)

(hearts) - We Both Are Failure In Love ¡ (hehe)

(hearts) - We Both Are Flirt & Like To Flirt ¡ (hehe)

(hearts) - We Both Love To Fyttt And Then Hug Tyttt (blush)

(hearts) - She Is True, Honest, Outspoken. So Am I ¡ (aww)

(hearts) - We Both Love To Drink & Smoke ¡ (beer)

In Almost Each & Every Way She Is Like Me And I Am Like Her. Though I Know Her From Just 2 Months Only But In Between We Have Shared A Good Time With Each Other. And I Feel Close To Her. Whenever I Am With Her I Feel Up. So Thats All Above Make Her Perfect Valentine For Me And Thats More Than Enough For Me. And I Can Say She Is What, Which Makes...(wink)
(hearts)cUpid jEaloUs Of mE(hearts)

01-02-13 - 23:18:48

roCkr roCkr:

Thats All Are From (hearts)roCkr(heart)cOolCat(hearts) For The VC Task 1. Hope The Judges, Co-Couples & The RockChatters Will Like Us. Thanks For Reading, Viewing & Thanks For Your Time People. And Thanks Judges For Your Ratings & Comments In Advance. Exit ¡!¡ (smile) *

01-02-13 - 23:23:32

amEEnaa amEEnaa:

my ranking for this couple are [/green ROCKR 10/10 and coolcat is 10/10 total point earn is 20/20 I want to giv bonus to rockrs reason cat smily bt sorry no bonus lol *

02-02-13 - 00:56:48

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

How long you will keep your friendship , nodramaz drama, VC 7 - Round 3 - Task 6,

Best Blog World Additions

Choose your path of Love, DiL TUMHE phir bhi, Save the last dance for me.,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 |

Register Register if you find VC Task 1 - roCkr aNd cOolCat to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > VALENTINE COUPLE > VC Task 1 - roCkr aNd cOolCat

© Simplified mobile dating