livEwirE livEwirE : Ultimate Champion Pro

Hello Champs & RockChatters ! Its Time To Introduce Ultimate Champion Pro ! :)

Replies: 26 - Views: 784

livEwirE livEwirE:

Hello Champs & RockChatters ! Its Time To Introduce Ultimate Champion Pro ! :) *

02-06-13 - 18:18:40

livEwirE livEwirE:

You Thought This Game Is Easy To Survive & Win With Power-Ups, But At The Same Time You Did Not Notice That I Am Giving The Same Power-Ups To Every1. Now The Situation Is That You Cant Eliminate The 1 You Want & You Have No Idea That When You Will Be Eliminated From The Game. Is There Any Way To Survive In This Game? Yes There Is A Way To Survive, Which Is Exactly...NO WAY ! :) *

03-06-13 - 02:26:58

livEwirE livEwirE:

12 Games/Tasks Till Now. A Game Gets Over Here Now But Still The Ultimate Champions Is Not Over. Take A Look At You...Even After Giving You Everything On Your Choice, Still Half Of You Dont Have The Points That You Can Buy 2 Immunity Power-Ups For Your Survival, Worst Of It Few Of You Are Still In Negative. Till Now I Have Given You Chance To Earn Immunity Points Through Individual Task, Team Tasks, Luck Based Tasks, Choice Of Your Rating Based Tasks And I Did Not Even Give Such Tasks Which Demands You To Stay Online Continuously. But Still Half Of You Are Not In The Position Even To Survive In The Game. And More Over It, None Of You Have Survived Till Here Without Using A Power-Up. Few Used ICE, Few Used Time+ & Few Used Immunity Power Up. It Simply State That None Of You Would Have Standing Here If This Game Would Not Have Offered Any Power-Up To You. You Know Better Now What Is Your Stand & Where You Are In The Race To Be Ultimate Champion. Exactly...NOWHERE ! :) *

03-06-13 - 02:27:37

livEwirE livEwirE:

But Still Somehow You Have Survived Till Here And Listening My Lecture, So WellDone. Atleast You Prooved That You Are Better Than Those 4/5 Champs Whom You Have Given The Farewell. Now What Next? I Waited Enough For Every1 Of You To Earn Enough Points For Yourself And I Guess I Have Waited Enough. Now I Cant Wait Anymore To Increase The Level Of This Game. If You Cant Survive From Now On, You Can Make Excuses & Blame To Your Luck. But For Me Simply...Either You Cant Make It Or You Dont Have It, What It Takes To Be The Ultimate Champion. Till Now This Game Was Already A tWist, Now I Am Making It A Matrix, With...Ultimate Champion Pro ! :) *

03-06-13 - 02:31:07

livEwirE livEwirE:

As You Will Be Playing In Next Level Of This Game. So There Will Be Some Difficulties & Some Extra Power-Ups Too. As Detailed Below : :) *

03-06-13 - 02:32:31

livEwirE livEwirE:

Difficulties

You Dont Have The Power Now To Choose The Rating Of Your Choice. From Now Ratings Of Each Of The Judges Will Be Considered In Your Score ! *

03-06-13 - 02:33:05

livEwirE livEwirE:

Power-Up

@- The Ones Who Will Buy Their Both The Immunity Power-Ups By Cashing In Their Points, I Will Give Them The 3rd Immunity Power-Up In Advance If You Dont Have Enough Points Now. Like I Have Given It In Advance In Previous Level. 3rd Immunity Power Up Will Cost 5 Points ! !
@- The Ones Who Have Taken An Immunity Power-Up In Advance Already. They Can Also Have The 3rd Immunity Power-Up, Only If They Will Have 5 Points To Buy It !

Hope Things Are Fair & Square Here Now. The Ones Who Have Taken The Immunity Power-Up In Advance & Feeling Bad Now. For Them, I Will Say Only That I Never Give Anything In Free ! *

03-06-13 - 02:33:43

livEwirE livEwirE:

If You Think That I Am Done With Ultimate Champion Pro, Then Here Is You Are Missing Something. PTO...For The SURPRISE ! :) *

03-06-13 - 02:35:32

livEwirE livEwirE:

Electric Effect

As You Know I Have Asked You To Plan A Game & Make Its Draft With Game 12. I Dont Know & I Have Not Seen Yet That What You Have Created, What You Have Made. But Whatever It Is You Are Going To Be In Trouble Now. Cause Till Now I Have Made You The PlayMaker. Now I Will Be Making You The Game Master From The Unlucky Game 13. Cause The Game You Have Created, You Will Have To Give A Task Now To Other Champs Like I Do, Related To Your Game, Suitable To Your Game & Following Theme Of Your Game. Following Are The Requirements & Restrictions I Demand : :)

@- Your Task Should Be Different, Not The Repeated One !
@- Your Task Should Must Be Related To Your Game By Following Its Theme !
@- All The Rules Of Your Game Will Be Applicable On Your Task !
@- You Are Not Supposed To Play With The Immunity Points Of The Champs Through Your Task !
@- Yoy Will Offer Maximum 6 Immunity Points To Earn Through Your Task !
@- You Wont Give Such Tasks Which Demands To Stay Online Continuously !
@- If You Are Giving A Live Surprise Task, Make Sure You Give It When Every Champ Offer To Be Online !
@- You Will Have Finish Your Task With Its Result In 1 Day !
@- You Will Give Your Task In Morning Or In Afternoon And Set The Time Limit Till 1 AM Of That Night, Afterthat The Result Process Will Take Place !
@- You Wont Put Yourself In Judges Pannel In Your Task !
@- You Will Have To Communite, Co-Ordinate With Other Champs Properly In Your Task And Help Them With All Their Queries In Your Task Topic ! *

03-06-13 - 02:36:02

livEwirE livEwirE:

If You Think Its Over Now Then Still Its Now Over. As I Had Said Everything Will Be By Your Choice And I Have Kept My Words Till Now & I Will Keep It. Just Check Out The Electric Effect - Part 2 With The Points I Am Mentioning Below : :)

@- You Will Choose Only Who Will Give His/Her Task First Through A Vote Out !
@- The 1 Who Will Get Maximum Votes Will Give His/Her Task First, Then The Next 1 With Maximum Votes & So On !
@- The 1 Who Will Be Giving The Task Will Stay Safe From His/Her Task Elimination Process !
@- The 1 Who Will Be Giving The Task. The Task Itself Will Be A Task For Him/Her, Cause Other Champs Will Be Rating The GameMaster^s Task 8-10/10 !
@- On The Ratings Of 8,9 & 10 Points, You Will Earn 1, 2 & 3 Immunity Points Respectively !
@- In Short, Whoever Will Be The GameMaster. He Will Have The Safety In Free & A Chance To Earn The Immunity Points As Well On His/Her Turn !
@- In Case, If The GameMaster Get Failed By Anyway. He/She Himself/Herself Will Be Eligible For Farewell ! *

03-06-13 - 02:37:27

livEwirE livEwirE:

Finally I Am Done With Ultimate Champion Pro. Hope The Champs & The RockChatters Liked It. You Are Requested To Leave Your Reaction/Remarks Here On It. Send Me Your Votes Now Champs In My PM For The Selection Of Your GameMasters With Your Reasons ! :) *

03-06-13 - 02:38:21

1/3

1 2 3

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Bv8G - cLueLess 180 , MMRC 2017 - Calypso QA, RC LOVE BIRDS- LOVE AND WAR,

Best Blog World Additions

my Bug Bunny, Passenger of the heart, I Am The MUSIC !!! ,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find Ultimate Champion Pro to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > ULTIMATE CHAMPION > Ultimate Champion Pro

© Cool mobile social portal