Bushra Bushra : UC II - Sameena

Hello All my respected Readers(kittyread), Leaders(kitty) and Cheerleaders (hehe) haha. This is Bushra (Sameena). I have here to put forward a task
(f1)AN INTRODUCTION (f1)
TO
(f1) MYSELF AS A CHAMPION (f1)

But before that my heartful thanks to the Respected Host Maxpayne for Giving me the chance of doing this task along with AKHIL to go in through the task being a Judge.
Respects and Luck to all other Co-participants of the game(kitty)
So here am I with the task..(kittyread)
BUT

CAUTION:
(f1) # Dont consider it merely an introduction. Hehe
(f1) # It may blow you away. It certainly would
(f1) # No long stories here :) Akhil would not get bored
(f1) # A Challenge for minds
(f1) # A threat to courages and strengths
(f1) # A warning to thoughts

BECAUSE this is no one but Sameena (Bushra) (kittyrose)the Champion :)
Here it goes..

Replies: 14 - Views: 1216

Bushra Bushra:

Hello All my respected Readers(kittyread), Leaders(kitty) and Cheerleaders (hehe) haha. This is Bushra (Sameena). I have here to put forward a task
(f1)AN INTRODUCTION (f1)
TO
(f1) MYSELF AS A CHAMPION (f1)

But before that my heartful thanks to the Respected Host Maxpayne for Giving me the chance of doing this task along with AKHIL to go in through the task being a Judge.
Respects and Luck to all other Co-participants of the game(kitty)
So here am I with the task..(kittyread)
BUT

CAUTION:
(f1) # Dont consider it merely an introduction. Hehe
(f1) # It may blow you away. It certainly would
(f1) # No long stories here :) Akhil would not get bored
(f1) # A Challenge for minds
(f1) # A threat to courages and strengths
(f1) # A warning to thoughts

BECAUSE this is no one but Sameena (Bushra) (kittyrose)the Champion :)
Here it goes..

21-05-14 - 11:35:43

Bushra Bushra:

(f1)My INTRODUCTION as a CHAMPION(f1)
Hello Jury (akhil), Host MaxPayne, and Rockers. Here I am with my concise introduction, brief but yet complete, about Myself.
I hope and I am sure Everybody would admire it and enjoy reading till End (kittyread)

Here are some attributes related to me being as a champ(kittyrose) :)

(f1) My Strengths: (f1)
# Strong Belief in my self
# The Will to dominate things till end
# Dont get tired unless I am done
# Learning from my mistakes

(f1) The First Hiccup: BOYS VS GIRLS 2O13: (f1)
My first hiccup at RC was the Boys Vs Girls Championship 2O13, that was the time I joined.
I had every kind of support and my own spirit till the last. In which I poked, tickled and joked everybody.

(bullet2)BvG Records I Grabed:
# The first player to get 66.8 percent Popularity status (True unofficial statistics)
# The first lady to cross the margin of 17.67 percent success, even after being A Runner Up.

(f1) TTT CHAMPIONSHIP 2O13: (f1)
Then I played My favourite game Tic Tac Toe and won it with a glory.

(bullet2)TTT Records I Grabed:
(bullet2)# The first player ever in RC to lose just one match
(bullet2)# Hypnotized many users to get a glide and trick them.
(bullet2)# The first player ever in RC getting more than 25 percent Hynotizing powers
(bullet2)# The first lady to play more than 6O+ matches all at a row in just 2.5 hours
(bullet2)# The first player ever to have 71 percent votes rejected, still got the crown of TTT Queen.

(f1) SOME PERCENTAGES (f1)
Some of the Percentages here are of much importance being as a Champ.
(bullet2)#INTELLEGENCE:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII89.99%

(bullet2)#IMMUNITY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII95.5%

(bullet2)#DEVOTION
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII100%

(bullet2)#SUCCESS
IIIIIIIIIIIIII50%

(bullet2)#DIGNITY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII100%

(bullet2)#CURIOUSITY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII97.7%

(f1)UpClose with (akhil)(f1)
...With Refrence to above percentages, it was the reason (akhil) invited me to be his Guest, at the Great Show of RC..
=================

(f1) OVER ALL GAMES STATUS: (f1)

(bullet2)Boys VS Girls 2O13: A Proud 1st Runner up

(bullet2)TTT Tournament 2O13: WON with Glory

(bullet2)Ultimate Champion 2O14: Currently Playing with full Devotion

For the stats calculation procedure Akhil ji, ask me :p i have a Sonay Ki Chirhya (hehe)
(kittyhide)Thats all from my side and I hope Everybody enjoy it. I made it long but still every Heading is brief enough and simpler to define me in lesser words
(kitty)Thats all from A Champion, (queeny)!!!Bushra Exits!!!(queeny)

21-05-14 - 11:38:41

Bushra Bushra:

... Exit. *

21-05-14 - 23:00:18

AKHiL AKHiL:

Sameena , its nice and breif .. keep it up well less use of smilies.

Smarty bhai ... you created a situation and build it on.. nice attempt .. let see where it goes.

ALL THE BEST . *

23-05-14 - 12:43:19

Bushra Bushra:

Hello Rockers, shockers (hehe) and my other CO-Champs
I am here to write my other task which is
(hearts)THE LOVE STORY TASK
of the round
(hearts)VALENTINE COUPLE ROUND

with me is Prithvii
but before that I want to say thanks to Maxpayne for giving us the task and to (akhil) to go through this task being a judge.

Thankyou everybody
Here it goes

It was a fine Sunday morning when it first started, She didnt know exactly who was that, sending her those messages in pages, She opened the crinkled page, pressed a-straight it and started reading it…
...Dear `Pretty looking…` you may not know me exactly but I know who you are… Thats all for now..
And there was nothing more. She got confused and worried too. She questioned her mind, `What if that somebody send her something unbearable??`
She got them all over that window, that used to stay open all day and all night. It made her so angry that she sent a spy(her niece) after it, still got nothing Who he was… All useless….
Then she got another idea, she used to stay for hours at the window to see who throws those pages to her. She wanted to get arrest him red handed and enquire about everything.. hours gone by…. Nobody showed up. Nothing happened…but she didnt move..
That window opens into a busy street right ahead and this house she was living in was the first in the row. She counted, She had nine of those pages sent to her from some days. Time to time.
Then one night, it was a full moon and everything crept back in silence. She by chance got up to drink water. She then saw a shadow across the window on the front roof top. He was a dark haired, having black deep eyes, gentleman, writing something very anxiously. But before he could complete it, she called out loudly…

`Oey….. tho yeh tum ho (So, thats you..???)`
He got confused, but just said, `Oh..! im sorry.. I just didnt mean to do that..`
She: `So you mean, you are not doing that on purpose??`
He: `Ammmmmm…!!!`
She: `What?`
He: `No.. nothing..`
She: `Well…. If you have done something you should not revert back and face boldly…. Now go back to sleep.. see you in the morning…`

This was the first conversation. They began to chat… day and night… for hours…. She still used to get a bundle of those crinkled pages.. she started liking him, became his good friend soon. She used to read those messages from the papers all the day and then replied them face to face at night…
Time passed… hours turned to days… days became weeks…. Weeks till months…. They both fell in love, but who knew what was written in the chapter of the FATE for them…
One night she stood in the window and waited for him. The boy came and started chating with her. That night they were so close to each other. They said everything they needed…. joked each other with their silly sayings. She completely fell in love with him..
But as more and more time passed, there came a difference… the difference of reality… the difference between the boy,s behavior and the crinkled pages she used to read… now she used to read many deeply romantic words in those pages but in reality, the boy changed a lot. He didnt love her. Then one day he came on the roof top and said to her,

`Aamna!... I am sorry to hide something from you`
She: `What is it? Hassan`
He: `I cant bare see you, after you hear this…`
She: `Go ahead now.. dont puzzle me`
He: `I want you to listen carefully. Amna from all those days I was not interested in you but I really wanted to care about you`
She: What? What do you mean?
He: That I Do Not Love you..!!
She: Hahah.. nice joke.. I liked it..
He: it is not a joke, its not me, who loves you… its someone else who does. Perhaps he did... I`d say..(He looked down)
She: Please tell me clearly what you mean. (Her face faded in sadness)
He: `Nasir…..!!!!!!`
She: `Nasir?? What do you mean??`
He: yes, they were all written by him, handed over to me, to throw into your window…
She: `Why would you do that? (got tears in eyes)`
He: `He said, you took his words a joke…. He is now not in this world.. he has died.. that cancer statement was not a joke`
Aamna fell in melancholy, `Oh Nasir…!!! (crying….) why didnt you……………???`
Amna: `Why did you do that to me? Hassan… how dare you do that? I need answer to my question. NOW!!!`
He was silent..
Amna: did you read all of them??.....(Silence….) ANSWER ME!!!
Hassan: Well……
She: (grabed him from his collar)… I spit on your face… I just curse you. (crying…) I just curse myself.. why didnt I believe him?
Hassan: Look Aamna.. it wasnt momentary. He told me to send them on a fixed day or night he chose. One by one.. I just did..
Amna: Give me all of them. All you have.. NOW!!!
Hassan: I am left with only one… I swear I havent read it. Thats what he wrote to me. He said not to read the last one.
She opened the crinkled page:
`Dear Beautiful Amna, as ever
If you are reading this, then my soul has indeed got some more relief and happiness. I just want to say I am not yours. I wasnt ever.. but listen carefully. There is always someone who would care about you, like I did. But this time DONT TAKE HIM A JOKE.. I still see you in that red beautiful dress. Haha..
Yours forgotten,
Nasir….`

She cried a lot.. and returned her room.
She didnt informed anyone about this and never talked to Hassan anymore. Her life resembled only death. There was nothing left more. She had only bitter memories left.
______
Her sadness like a flower all alone,
A moment in shade,
Or in the sun, the next
The petals never been touched
Hence never felt
The warmth,
The essence of LOVE
For sure it is to be,
To be brought her
Back to light
To be brought her
Back to LOVE…

After half an year passed, she passed graduation and moved to her parents home. Now she is a full fledged girl living with her family..
The END…

!!..This is the end of the story from my side...!!

24-05-14 - 16:52:10

AKHiL AKHiL:

first part was really nicee i loved reading it ..

Other half was just a happy ending ... and did not recollect the charm of 1st one,,
Nice Story..
TITLE SHOULD BE THERE..
ALL THE BEST. *

24-05-14 - 23:57:35

MaXpaYne MaXpaYne:

Task - 6 skipped. . *

27-05-14 - 20:35:38

Bushra Bushra:

Ultimate Champion II, Round III

Here in Big Boss Round.
My Daily Updates are as follows. :)

Before Day1 Tue, Just started, time Period: 10pm to 12am

# Just to Pop up my first Update.
# My First Appearance
# Seems Interesting.
# Helped by All Participants.
# Looking forward for Some Good Experience.

28-05-14 - 00:14:02

Bushra Bushra:

Bigg Boss Day 1
WED 28, 2O14. Time Period: Morning 6am to After Noon 2pm

# It was a normal Day, Normal Chat.
# in Afternoon, chatroom had Some champs so we shared alot of stuff
# But still expected to have Some good experience. *

28-05-14 - 22:54:13

Bushra Bushra:

Same Day, Timing: 2pm Aftrnoon to 12am Night

# In the Evening we had a nice chat with all.
# especially Godfather, Pravin and Zero
# Experience good info chat as well
# at night, Got a sad news of Calypso and Rockr. Not know what happend
# Another sad news of Nomination vote outs.
# Have confidence and Moving ahead like a Champ :) *

28-05-14 - 22:59:25

Bushra Bushra:

Day 2, Thursday 29, May 2O14

# having a Good Day
# Chated normally in BB Room
# We had 3 Nominations sadly
# started raining in my city :) got a happy mood. *

29-05-14 - 16:19:43

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Bv6G LeveL 1 - TasK 1, WWM Registration - Week 1, ANYTHING GOES - How do you feel when one of your enemies dies,

Best Blog World Additions

what is our position , LOVE IS PUT BEHIND THE BARS… WHERE VIOLENCE ROAMS FREELY..., Chit chat life,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find UC II - Sameena to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > ULTIMATE CHAMPION > UC II - Sameena

© Anonymous and free