ynitsedru ynitsedru : Qs - broken-wings

being youth in this world do you believe that we are the hope of our motherland?why or why not?

Replies: 8 - Views: 462

ynitsedru ynitsedru:

being youth in this world do you believe that we are the hope of our motherland?why or why not? *

04-06-14 - 01:35:16

ynitsedru ynitsedru:

please dont answer the above question coz i have changed my mind.. answer the question below *

04-06-14 - 07:25:08

ynitsedru ynitsedru:

WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN SPECIAL TREATMENT IN ANY WAY.example: in a fully loaded bus where in u guy sitting comfortably and a girl is standing,why u should not give her ur seat? *

04-06-14 - 07:33:40

G0D-f4tH3R G0D-f4tH3R:

(hehe) SpeCiaL TreaTmenT (injection) Take This:p r u Happy NoW (hehe) Dont Mind This is Not The Answer Of Ur Ques, For Answer Pls Go Below

ANSWER :- I Agreed With Ur Example of Standing in a Bus, Bt This is Just Depend On Thinking of Human Kind Who is Sitting on the Seat:)
But U Should Know Abt Ur Rights Too:) if He is Sitting on Ladies Seat U Can Proudly Ask Him to Leave Seat For U:)

We Always Say Ladies First Why??? Just Because of Respect:) if in a Long Queue, any Lady Was Standing, We Always Give Her The Place to Come Forward, Not For Pity, Just Because of Their Respect:)

I Dont Think Girls are Never Treated Heartly in Any Way, nd i am Totaly Not in Favour of It, For Me Girls are The Half Part Of Our BoDy nd We Should Respect Them as They Do Tooo:)

This is All My Views on Special Treatment on Gals:) Hope U All Will Like It

(thankyou) *

04-06-14 - 08:11:18

Pi-RAtE Pi-RAtE:

Answer Girls always should b treated as equal cos we live in Independent world but special treatment,it always varies on the passerby attitude and nature(tup)

According to me, a special treatment can b given
:) if they are old enough . I wud leave a seat considering themselves as my mother (momybaby)
:) if they are familiar to us like relatives ,neighbourhood and friends
:) If they were uncomfortable to stand with passengers crowd full of males in case, we could give our seat and asks them to kindly accept it

We accept ladies as a fragile glass. we handle it delicately by giving special treatment. we won\\\\\\\'t let it to break unless it hit on us or fall by themselves

Special treatment s only for a person whose behavior is good , better and best but not for worst or cheap gals(nah)

P.s... Dont worry sis. I wud give my seat for you if we are supposed to travel in crowd (pat) *

04-06-14 - 16:06:50

ZeRo ZeRo:

Mary...:)..U have asked a question that ^Why Girls should not be given special treatment. .^..good one:)..and u gave an example as well...My answer to your question is..the same...why should we not give???Girls should be given special treatment...I will explain it in a better way...Look...when human life evolved in the nature....there was no natural discrimination between men and women...except their physical forms...Both were adequate in functioning equally. ..But with the onset of civilisation the discrimination started to build...Men started oppressing women and considered them as inferior...Since the physical power of men was much stronger at that time...women took a backseat and were always below men....This discrimination continued for centuries where the fundamental rights of women were suppressed. ..But with the arrival of globalisation and better education....Men and women both started to know that they are equals....but to empower women to be equal to men is not a days task...It took century to oppress them...and it is not easy to give them the courage to walk shoulder to shoulder easily.So giving them special treatment is giving them the appreciation to come forward and to know that men around dont see them as they used to do century back..:)..we want our women to be equals...In India the woman in the family is called the respect and prestige of the family..if we dont respect other women we cannot expect respect for our women too...Its a gentleman approach to offer thy^s seat to a standing woman or any senior ppl...But I agree..that there are anomalies in it...there are a few ppl who do not respect women...But always remember there are more good ppl in the world than bad people ...thats the reason we have safety and security to lead our lives..:)...we men did wrong with u women for centuries and generations of civilisations....Its payback time now..the special treatment we give is our duty towards all women...(sharkyroamin) *

04-06-14 - 22:14:01

roCkr roCkr:

...please allow me to ask that why the girls should be treated specially in anyway when this whole world is vouching about women men quality?...if girls think that they are equal to boys, which they are...then they should not treated specially...if and when you are equal, you can not expect to be treated special...and you should not expect either...this is my only reason that girls should not be treated special...if the world start respecting and treating girls equally...if will be the most special treatment to girls and women...now i have another question;p...why girls expect to be treated special when they are capable enough to be the special and make whole world to treat them special...why to wish for something which you already have in you...now i am coming to your example...why to give my sit to a girl just for sake of treating girls specially...i will never do it...i will prefer to give to someone who need it more...like our elders, if someone is sick and not capable enough to stand in the bus or the handicapped people...which i believe everyone of us do that...now i would like to end my answer with...no one is special and no one is common...treat everyone equally because it is the best moral...thank you for reading...!...exit...!!!... :) *

04-06-14 - 22:51:20

ynitsedru ynitsedru:

06-06-14 - 19:11:01

ynitsedru ynitsedru:

for our team for me i deserve to win this event i may always rank the last in most tasks but in overall tasks i never skip any task(smile)

[/i]for the boys team i think rockr dont deserve to win coz most of the time am0ng boys n overall tasks perform less:)[/i] *

06-06-14 - 19:11:39

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Lets Have Fun - Hump Or Dump, OTHER TOPICS - Birthday Tribute to Johnny Cash, General Topics - your own store or mall,

Best Blog World Additions

Adat Hi Bana Li Hai, How Can I ?, Not necessary for people to believe in you,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find Qs - broken-wings to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > ULTIMATE CHAMPION > Qs - broken-wings

© Local dating