LuCk ME LuCk ME : Software Zone - AppS For Your Mobile

After EndinG Of A Great Event ^IFA^ Yesterday, wE Got Many New Mobile & Accessories.
Anyway After Many Days I Am At This Zone, For RepresentinG TWO Great Apps.
Mainly These 2 App Are For Book Worms & For Music LovEr.

Replies: 15 - Views: 478

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

After EndinG Of A Great Event ^IFA^ Yesterday, wE Got Many New Mobile & Accessories.
Anyway After Many Days I Am At This Zone, For RepresentinG TWO Great Apps.
Mainly These 2 App Are For Book Worms & For Music LovEr. *

06-09-14 - 21:54:19

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

First Is Shazam.
One linE For This -
..... It Knows All What You Play !

## Shazam Is A Mobile Application That Recognize Music And Media PlayinG Around You.
****** WOoohOoo (music)
## For All Type Of OS(Andriod, Windows Phone 7.5,8,8.1 , I-Phone.
****** WOoohOoo (music)
## If You Are A Music Manic/Music Lover This App is For You GuyS. Just Click On ^TAG^ Button, It Will Listen Song For Less Than 10 Seconds & Than Send Information To Net, If Your Net Speed Limit To 10Kbps(Minimum As I Experienced) Than It Give Result Of Song In Next 5-10 Second., So This Is One Of Best App You Must Have On Your Master Phone Piece.
****** WOoohOoo (music)
## Best About It- It Is Very Fast And Identify 95% Song. It Recognize Hindi Songs Too.
****** WOoohOoo (music) *

06-09-14 - 23:23:19

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

## You Can Visit Site By CliCkinG Here .
****** WOoohOoo(music)
## Shazam CopyrightS From 2002 tO Present.
****** WOoohOoo(music)

## || History || ##
•----• In 2002
Dialling ^2580^ on your phone and holding it up to the music was all you had to do to use Shazam. Users were sent an SMS message telling them the song title and the name of the artist.
•----• In 2008
Shazam was one of the first apps in the brand new Apple App Store.
•----• In 2011
In addition to music, the app was extended to let you Shazam TV programmes and ads to get specials offers and more information on what you were watching.
•----• Today
Shazam is more than just identification. It is the beginning of a journey where the user can discover more on the music and TV they love.
****** WOoohOoo(music)
Question - How does Shazam work?
Answer - This is a question we get often asked. Here is a quick summary of the three main steps involved from the moment you Shazam until the magic happens.
Let^s say you are in a shop and you like the music you^re hearing. Start the app and tap the Shazam button.
A digital fingerprint of the audio is created and, within seconds, matched against Shazam^S database of millions of tracks and TV shows.
You are then given the name of the track and the artist and information such as lyrics, video, artist biography, concert tickets and recommended tracks. We also let you buy or listen to the song using one of our partners^ services.
****** WOoohOoo(music)

END OF FIRST APP INFORMATION. *

06-09-14 - 23:36:53

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

Second iS - Flash Card Pro.
One Line For This -
..... Read Anything! Anytime! This Is For Your Analysis !

## Sad But True- It Is Only Available For Windows Phone Now. (Similar App You Can Find But I Dont Know About Them.)
........(read)
## You Use It To Learn To Any Subject(Math, Science, Alphabets, Language, Competitive Exam) to learn any subject (Math, English, Language, Competitive Exam). Learn Languages, Use Text To Speech For Audio Based Learning, help kids to learn alphabets And Vocabulary, Prepare For Competitive Exam, Improve Memory, And Much More.
........(read)
## This Aids In Faster Language Learning And Better Memory Retention.
........(read) *

06-09-14 - 23:37:09

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

## You Can Visit Site By Clicking Here.
........(read)
## Features
1)Text To Speech -
Text to speech with support for 19 languages and 42 voices. Set a different voice/language for front and back side of the flashcard for easy language learning.
2)Quizlet & Cram Integration.
3)Boost your study -
search and download from millions of sets available on quizlet.com and cram.com
4)Text & Images -
Download OR create your own text and image based flashcard sets.
5)Study Status -
Track your study progress (percent completed, number of cards learnt, yet to learn etc). You can mark flashcards as learnt or yet to learn. This way, you will always know the progress of your study.
6)Easy Categorization -
Create different categories for your sets. Sets are automatically sorted based on the assigned category.
7)Reverse Cards -
You can reverse the card sides so that the front content is replaced with the back content and vice versa.
8)Data Export -
Export sets to pdf and word (docx) documents for learning or sharing your sets with others who do not have access to a Windows 8 device.
9)Username Search -
If you have existing sets on quizlet.com or cram.com, you can quickly find them all by searching for your username and downloading them to Flashcards Pro for study. If you are a teacher, your students can search for your sets to study by using your username.
9)Backup & Restore -
Never lose your data! Backup your sets into a backup file and restore them when needed. You can also share your sets with your friends/family/classmates/students. Just backup the required sets and email the backup file to them. All they need to do is restore the backup file into their copy of Flashcards Pro.
........(read)
## Company From 2009 tO Present.
........(read)

End Of Second App Information. *

06-09-14 - 23:37:34

LuCk ME LuCk ME:

The All You see Here Is Copyrighted To © LuCk ME © This iS My Gentle Work For Rockchat Not Copied From Anyhere.
|| ___ThankYou ||

Post Your Comments/Remark Here ! *

06-09-14 - 23:40:47

blocked_user blocked_user:

Wow nice bro great work im downloading nw(up)

07-09-14 - 05:37:28

VZEE VZEE:

very good information but I clicked to see your informations but I found my self out side rock chat please explain it to me (smile) *

20-10-14 - 03:30:10

Dexter_ Dexter_:

good information but please update some more... happy to hear that more in near future great work..(up) *

27-08-15 - 17:05:55

CooL_HimanshU CooL_HimanshU:

M not a book warm :p Nor a music lover. But i will tell my kids about this in future:p thnks for telling:p *

22-09-15 - 22:59:29

SuMiT_RuLeS SuMiT_RuLeS:

Shazam is a very good music app which u can download as well listen the wholebworld music online *

23-02-16 - 10:08:18

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Current Affairs- Black Money In Swis Bank, ANY QUESTION - Which bollywood actor you would like to see in hollywood , BROKEN HEARTS- I STILL MISS YOU ,

Best Blog World Additions

Confused, as in C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D, Allegory, The week of no love,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find Software Zone - AppS For Your Mobile to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > SOFTWARE ZONE > Software Zone - AppS For Your Mobile

© Tablet chat