Castle Castle : VC 6 - Task 8 - Castle

(hi3)Hi Respected Judges let me present my 8th task of Proposing Styles ...Hope you will enjoy mine (thanku)

Replies: 6 - Views: 316

Castle Castle:

(hi3)Hi Respected Judges let me present my 8th task of Proposing Styles ...Hope you will enjoy mine (thanku) *

11-03-15 - 10:45:05

Castle Castle:

(luv)ROMANTIC Style
(proposing2)This is my romantic style of proposing(hearts)
I met june’s friend once and she is my very good friend too so I called her and asked for a favour.
I know june likes surprises (gift4u) a lot so decided to propose her in front of her office while she is at work to reveal herself from work stress too.
I bought one large box and cut the bottom of it and wrap it with the gift paper and ribbons with the a note (hearts)
(toohappy)I take it to her office and asked her friend to tell her that there is a large parcel for her, while she was telling her all this I climb in from bottom and waited for her to open the box. I heard someone took the note and reading it, the message it wrote in the note was Hello beautiful, this is just a small gift from your secret admirer
Then I heard her opening the ribbon and unwrapping the box and I was sitting in the box with a ring in my hand ready to say Will you marry me june?
She unwrapped the box and opened it and there I was sitting inside the box and proposed her.
First she screamed and then said yes. And this is how we ended up together as a married couple. *

11-03-15 - 10:46:12

Castle Castle:

(luv)InDirect Styles
(myheart)This is my indirect way of proposing to June, hope you like it.(complete-heart)
CASTLE: I need someone to talk to...
June: I`m always here for you.
CASTLE: I know.
June: What wrong?
CASTLE: I like her s0o much...
June: Talk to her.
CASTLE: I don`t know... she`ll never like me.
June: Don`t say that. You`re amazing.
CASTLE: I just wanna tell her how I feel...
June: Then tell her.
CASTLE: She won`t like me.
June: How do you know that?
CASTLE: I can just tell.
June: Well, just tell her.
CASTLE: What should I say?
June: Tell her how much you like her.
CASTLE: I tell her that daily.
June: What you mean?
CASTLE: I’m always with her. I love her.
June: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he`ll never like me.
CASTLE: Wait. Who do you like?
June: Ooh, some boy...
CASTLE: Ooh, she won`t like me either.
June: She does.
CASTLE: How do you know...?
June: Because who wouldn`t like you?
CASTLE: You...
June: You`re wrong. I love you.
CASTLE: I love you too.
June: so are you going to talk to her?
CASTLE: I just did.
And this is how we end up together as a couple. *

11-03-15 - 10:47:10

Castle Castle:

(luv)ANGRY style
That day I found out that she was chatting closely with some other guy ...So I came to her with an ANGRY (angry) vibe
CASTLE : What are you doing with loverboy69
JUNE : Not doing Anything ????
CASTLE : What are you uploading in private gallery ????
JUNE : Nothing juz a pic of my DOG
CASTLE : Dont LIE june ...I hate LIAR ...
JUNE : (omg) TRUST me stupid dont be ANGRY jealous
CASTLE : Am not STUPID am not JEALOUS and Am not ANGRY (swearing)
JUNE : Errrrr (angry)
CASTLE : Am telling you JUNE stop chatting with him and dont think of saying other words than YES ...
CASTLE : Will you MARRY ME ...?? AND stop fooling around (swearing)
JUNE : Marry YOU (faint)
CASTLE : Say YES dont ever think of saying NO
JUNE : Calm down ...do you even think am going to say NO (wink22) *

11-03-15 - 10:48:00

Castle Castle:

(luv)FUNNY Style
On April Fools Day am going to propose her not romanticly but I will came up with an idea that will make her laugh
CASTLE : June am going to propose you okay
JUNE : Hahaha fool me (teasing) its April fool day and you are going to tease me
CASTLE : No seriously honey I dont do JOKE
JUNE : Seriously ...U are (gdreaming)
CASTLE : Yes ...How can i live without you the girl who kwack a lot like daisy duck
JUNE : Goshhh of course am not like that
CASTLE : A girl who eat a lot am going to be broke coz of your appetite
JUNE : Well at least the other appetite is huge as well (teasing)
CASTLE : Ohh I think am cancelling my proposal after I think it over
JUNE : Are you crazy ...(omg)
CASTLE : Juz Crazy for you (bighug)...So will you marry me ?? IF you say NO I will (khuni1)
CASTLE : So ????
JUNE : NOPE ...I say NO ...NO way am letting you go (ladydon)
CASTLE : Good am relieve that I dont have to be violent (taunting)
JUNE : Juz put your roughness in some other ways (teasing) ...(ras)
THATS my proposing style in a funny way :p *

11-03-15 - 10:48:39

Castle Castle:

(luv)CRAZY Style
(alien-inlove)This is my crazy proposal to june.
(hearts)
I have few friends of mine in the police station so I asked them a favour.
I and june were sleeping together in the night and then the police broke in my house and said Mr. Castle, you are under arrest for the murder of Mr. Sharma.
(gthinko)
As you all know that I got few friends in the police station including the chief so don’t worry nothing happened like this its just a prank. And they asked june to come to police station for the questioning.
While I was going to station I asked, do you guys have to break my main door? Anyways is everything ready? They said everything going as we planned castle no need to worry.
(hearts)In the station I was standing with the ring and the bouquet in my hand behind my back waiting for june to arrive.
There she was worried and angry for what happened because this was all real for her then she saw me and asked loudly what did you do castle? I replied “Honey, I’m guilty. I’m guilty of being truly,madly, and deeply in love with you. I broke into your life, I entered your soul, I stole your heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you… will you marry me?”
She was shocked to see im proposing her in that way and all the friends and chief waiting for her answer and she said yes I will marry you.
And this is how we ended up together
(thanku) *

11-03-15 - 10:49:14

mUs3_t3mPt4tioN mUs3_t3mPt4tioN:

Good But Entirely Im looking To Be More Unique.[/] [b]SCORE:8/10 *

11-03-15 - 23:32:25

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

RC- Chat Posts and Plusses Reward, RC Arena- Best Times At RC, Movies Tv - Legendary People That Change The World,

Best Blog World Additions

IrrEsponsiblE idiOt, Hello!, LeT mE bE ,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 |

Register Register if you find VC 6 - Task 8 - Castle to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > VALENTINE COUPLE > VC 6 - Task 8 - Castle

© Clean and decent chat