blocked_user blocked_user : BoYz Qs - Rocker-ritesH

hellow respected Judges,Host co participants.
M here with a question that why it is said
[m]MEN r from MARS, WOMEN are from Venus[/m]
Girls team can post their answer/comment here in this topic.

Replies: 15 - Views: 521

blocked_user blocked_user:

hellow respected Judges,Host co participants.
M here with a question that why it is said
[m]MEN r from MARS, WOMEN are from Venus[/m]
Girls team can post their answer/comment here in this topic. *

12-04-15 - 18:39:27

Bushra Bushra:

Answer
I dont know it is a quiz or some qustion (puzzled), you have to ask for issue, anyhow.. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is a book written by an American named John Gray :) John gray says so because being from one planet and other planet means both have different social circles and needs, but however these both genders depends on one another so they are still planets.. :) and along with that it means from another angle that they are from two different planets which have nothing in common, totally different. by phisique, by mentality, and by looks. They dont know how to communicate with each other or understand each other. That can also be the meaning.. i think, in this book he described the social and physical issues and comparisons of both Men and Women in detail.. I havent read the book though.. :) I hope this is a good answer Good luck :) *

12-04-15 - 20:51:45

Nyx__ Nyx__:

actually its a Book written by american author John grey,,,,, It states that the most of Common relationShip problems between men and women Are the Differences between genders,,,,, Men and women Each moniter the Amount of take & give in relationships And if the Balance shifts it will be better to communicate each other,,,,Men from mars and women from venus & that each gender is acclimated to its own Planets soceity and Customs,,,,, But not to those of the others,,, this book has been taken into this world to solve the fundamental psychological stress and gender issues between men and women Hope i have answered as per ur expectation (givinsmile) *

12-04-15 - 22:52:27

starlight101 starlight101:

0oops.. MAN are fr0m MARS and w0man are fr0m VENUS..a b00k written by JOHN REY as they said..h0nestLy..i d0 n0t have an idea 0f the b00k because i haven\'t read the b00k since then..but Let me try my best and give my 0wn 0pini0n..

MARS=is the GOD OF WAR in an ancient greek myth0L0gy which where the b0yz were c0mpared..it can be aLs0 a representati0n 0f being BRAVE, RESPONSIBLE,and COURAGEOUS.. unf0rtunateLy guys wh0 have th0se charachteristics is very few..but being BRAVE..it is stiLL present t0 the highest rate 0f the b0yz characteristics..but the w0rd COURAGEOUS and RESPONSIBILITY there rate is s0 much seLd0m..

VENUS=the GOD OF BEAUTY in the ancient greek myth0L0gy whereas the girLs are c0mpared..s0mewhat Like..it is the w0man wh0 has the bigger resp0nsibiLity when it c0mes t0 aLL s0rts 0f BEAUTIES.. #BEAUTIFUL ATTITUDE
#BEAUTIFUL RESPONSIBILITY IN HER HUSBAND AND TO HER CHILD
#BEAUTIFUL CLEANLINESS IN ALL ASPECTS

and thats my answer t0 y0ur questi0n..h0pe y0u\'LL be satisfied *

13-04-15 - 03:49:06

Sentence is used Mars and venus as Metaphors based on Roman mythology . In Roman Mythology , Mars is God of war and Venus is Goddess of beauty and love . it just represents men and women roles in roman society .Later on John Gary used that phrase as its book title. It was a creative title designed to underscore the fact that men and women can seem like But they have different prospective and responses to certain situations and circumstances . *

13-04-15 - 16:32:31

HorizOn HorizOn:

It is said sooo that Men are from MARS and women are from VENUS because men and women live on completely different \\\'planets\\\' when it comes to relationships.... *

13-04-15 - 18:37:19

jessY-Badgirl4u jessY-Badgirl4u:

hmmm MEN r from MARS, WOMEN are from Venus well its the tittle of a book, n it is a quote in many films also. But according to me why man are refered as mars and woman as venus, it because woman are hotter than man (ras) as venus is nearer to the sun than venus. hmmm coming to the fact that common things repel and different things attracts, thus woman are considered hot and man as cool. hot and cool is a good combination. as positive atracts negative, thus woman and man are made for each other
hmmmm oops this question made me think so so much, i tried to give a reasonable reply to it, i hope u like it *

13-04-15 - 18:45:02

(gr)why give the question(nunu)yeah that is a tittle of the famous book but i dont read it yet(giggling)mars n venus just a symbol to make different between boy n girl(imdead) *

13-04-15 - 22:31:52

CrAzyJeSsi CrAzyJeSsi:

It\'s just a phrase people using nowadays....
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus is a book written by an American author and relationship counselor John Gray. It has sold more than 50 million copies and according to CNN it was the \\\"highest ranked work of non-fiction\\\" of the 1990s and spent 121 weeks on the bestseller list. The book and its central metaphor have become a part of popular culture and the foundation for the author\\\'s subsequent books, recordings, seminars, theme vacations, one-man Broadway show, TV sitcom, workout videos, podcast, men\\\\\\\'s and ladies\\\\\\\' apparel lines, fragrances, travel guides and his-and-hers salad dressings. The book states that most of common relationship problems between men and women are a result of fundamental psychological differences between the genders, which the author exemplifies by means of its eponymous metaphor: that men and women are from distinct planets—men from Mars and women from Venus—and that each gender is acclimated to its own planet\\\\\\\'s society and customs, but not to those of the other. *

13-04-15 - 23:54:07

Raptur3 Raptur3:

The phrase Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus is used to show the depth of difference in the thoughts and nature of both the genders.
According to me, the reason why Mars and Venus are choosen to form this phrase is that the two planets are found on the either sides of the Earth but still they possess entirely different properties and characteristics. Venus is too hot as it is close to sun whereas mars is too cold as it is far away. Venus consists of volcanoes whereas mars is found to have traces of water. But still both does not support human life which is the characteristic of earth. The point here is that men and women live their life in two extremities in terms of their nature and traits although they are bond close enough to what is accepted as being human which is represented by earth.
When it comes to astrology, Venus is believed to symbolize love, affection and beauty and Mars symbolizes energy, action and desire. This again gives a clear picture of the diverse traits of both planets and eventually of the genders.
But one thing is for sure now. Whether good or bad, neither of them are said to be from earth. Atleast this one thing is common to both! *

14-04-15 - 01:42:15

It is said Man are from mars and woman are from Venus to wmphasize the fact that these two people are so different in their mentality and their belief, and their lifestyle. They are not just poles apart, but lives on opposite planet! This tern is usually used fot humour and satirical purpose! *

14-04-15 - 09:21:46

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

SHOWSTOPPERS - TasK 5, MMRC 2015 - Task 8, General Topics - Confession For Your Parents,

Best Blog World Additions

WhAt eXacTlY Is InnEr beauTy , My last blog the last words, !!..5 Places you must Visit in Hyderabad..!!,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find BoYz Qs - Rocker-ritesH to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > BOYZ VS GALZ > BoYz Qs - Rocker-ritesH

© Simplified mobile dating