CooL_HimanshU CooL_HimanshU : Task 5 - D3viL R3aP3r

(elo) Nd (welcome1) Hosts judges and viewer
Here m presenting my Task 5
TASK 5 Is Introduction of a product and advertisement of a Product.

Product name - KARA WET WIPES

thank u(greeting)

Replies: 8 - Views: 693

CooL_HimanshU CooL_HimanshU:

(elo) Nd (welcome1) Hosts judges and viewer
Here m presenting my Task 5
TASK 5 Is Introduction of a product and advertisement of a Product.

Product name - KARA WET WIPES

thank u(greeting) *

13-05-15 - 14:13:59

ABOUT THE COMPANY
[rainbow]***********************[/rainbow]
Beauty Advertising Pvt. Ltd. An advertisement agency which established on 13/may/2015 by a single member of Rockchat D3ViL_R3Ap3R. This Advertisement agency of RockChat .
Beauty Advertising Pvt. Ltd. is only advertising on Rockchat always satisfy his/her customer by providing a detail report of product and also provide a better product in comparison to other. *

13-05-15 - 14:34:57

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
[rainbow]***********************[/rainbow]
Grasim Industries has started its Consumer Product Division with various FMCG products which includes personal care & home care dry & wipes products. It is not easy to look beautiful all the time, And it gets even harder when you are out of home with pollution, dust and heat. Introducing for the first time in India, Kara a complete range of skincare wipes.
Kara skincare wipes fill up the lacuna in this segment as there is lack of availability of quality products at appropriate price in the Indian market.
Kara Skincare wipes is a new product to hit the Indian market. The brand is now running heavy print campaign announcing the launch. Kara Skincare wipes can be called as India\'s first branded skincare wipe product.
The product is relevant in the Indian market for two reasons.

1). [m]One is the climate which necessitates such a product[/m] and
2). [m]Second is the growing number of lady professionals[/m].
The brand has the tagline [m]AT YOUR BEST[/m]
1). Rejuvenating the skin is a natural property of mint oil and cucumber coupled with aloe Vera for skin nourishing - in refreshing wipes.
2). Jojoba and Avocado unclogs pres, detoxes and exfoliates dead skin in Deep Pore Cleansing wipes.
3). Rose and Thyme are well known to have toning properties - used in Toning Wipes.
4). Honey and Almond are age - old products for removing dryness of skin and moisturizing present in - moisturizing wipes.
5).Aloe Vera and plum have natural sunscreen properties - Kara Sunscreen wipes.
6).Lavender cleaning and relaxing properties while Seaweed has nourishing effect on skin - both used for makeup removal wipes.
They are alcohol free and dermatologic ally safe. Kara is made from Birla Cellulose, a Fiber that is 100 percent natural and biodegradable [m]Compactly packaged and pre moistened Kara skincare wipes[/m] give a hygienic, convenient and effective skincare solution to the consumers on the go. These wipes are easy to carry and use.

14-05-15 - 09:14:43

Malicious_kitty Malicious_kitty:

I hereby declare dat,I,[m]Malicious_kitty[/m],agree to all
terms n conditions of Beauty advertising pvt.Ltd. n m ready to sign contract wid dis company

signed by-
Malicious_kitty *

14-05-15 - 14:23:52

Market Survey
[rainbow]*************[/rainbow]
Before making and conducting a advertising process we must need to know how much consumers are aware from the product we are going to advertise on Screen(t.v.), Printing media (newspapers, magazines)and Promotion Activities (SMS, E-mails, Canopy and others).
Well before Conducting my [m]advertising process[/m] of Kara Skincare Wet Wipes we need to collect:-
[rainbow]**[/rainbow] [m]Competitors[/m]
[rainbow]**[/rainbow] [m]Brand Awareness[/m]
[rainbow]**[/rainbow] [m]Customer Analysis[/m]
[rainbow]**[/rainbow] [m]Price[/m]
(star)** Competitors
Major competitors of Kara Skincare wipes are-
1). Johnson & Johnson
2). L’Oreal
3). Himalaya
4). Dove
5). Nivea
(star)** Brand Awareness

1). Since Kara Skincare wipes have been launched recently, and the only company providing a wide range of variants in wipes like sunscreen, moisturizing, toning, deep- pore cleansing, Consumers are not much aware about the product.
2). Due to very less advertising of the product by the company, the awareness about the product has not spread among both retailers and consumers. So it was very difficult to convince the customer
3).Due lack of infrastructure, company could not able to explore the market effectively.
** Customer Analysis
The process of analyzing a customer on the basis of the following factor:-
1). Market factors: total market size, location, interest in the product, and more. Through a series of focus groups, surveys, and similar studies, Shay can begin to understand how the customer can be coerced to interact with the company.

2). Habit: customers are introduced to the company through cheaper products and earn trust to eventually purchase more expensive products.

3). Customer acts after buying: customers always tell their friends about the good experiences they had from the product.

[rainbow]*************[/rainbow]
On Sample size 10 peoples we get the following results
** Competitors
(star)Major competitors of Kara Skincare wipes are-(star)
1). Johnson & Johnson 10%
2). L’Oreal 23%
3). Himalaya 36%
4). Dove 5%
5). Nivea 3%
6). Kara Skincare wipes 23%
** Brand Awareness
Yes 49%
No 51%
(star)** Price

1). Johnson & Johnson
2). L’Oreal Rs 590(pack of 10)
3). Himalaya Rs. 1280(pack of 5)
4). Dove Rs. 600(pack of 3)
5). Nivea Rs 529(pack of 3)
6). Kara Skincare wipes Rs 340(pack of 10) *

14-05-15 - 14:49:22

The brand (Kara skincare wipes) is targeting the young [m]lady professionals[/m] who often need to meet lot of people.
The brand aims to create a new category of wipes in India. Hence the challenge is to educate the TG about the usefulness of this product. This task is cut out for Kara since the TG is already exposed to such products. The only task is to inculcate the habit of buying and using the wipes. The product is relevant in the Indian market for two reasons. One is the climate which necessitates such a product and second is the growing number of lady professionals.
INTERVIEW OF A PROFESSIONAL LADY(Sale Manager)
Himanshu:-Malicious_kitty is that professional lady working in ADTIYA BIRLA GROUP, She used too go outside to meet people, high class personalities along with low class personalities to. now she will tell what happen when she gonna meet with clients one after another.
Malicious_kitty:- I m employee of ADITYA BIRLA GROUP From last 10 years, everyday meeting with client telling them new feature and benefits to our existing client and with new client as well. Most of the time company provide me vehicle for transportation while go for a meeting, but sometimes on emergency need they unable to provide vehicle so i use public transportation for go to meet with client, that time m feeling shy and hesitate to shit in front of them coz of pollution and dirty make my face with dirts.
Himanshu:- So that time what you do before going for a meeting???
Malicious_kitty:-(hehe) that time 1st i searching for water to clean my face and stay fresh before meeting with client, but its too hard for me search water in delhi side.
Himanshu:- so what u do when u unable to find water that time.
Malicious_kitty:- that time i used to buy water bottles and wash my face and clean my face.
Himanshu:- ohh Really???
Malicious_kitty:- Yeah m telling truth right now.
Himanshu:- how much u approx u paid for those water bottle every month??
Malicious_kitty:- Bottle cost near about Rs. 20/- and Near about every month approx Rs 2000/-
Himanshu:- omg!! You mean to say every month from last 10 year every month you are investing Rs 2000/-(oh).
Malicious_kitty:- yeah thats true Himanshu(hehe).
Malicious_kitty:- But from past few months me used many skincare wipes, but not get satisfied with anyone of them coz some wipes make my face either rough and dry or the makes my face so oily. From last week m using Kara Skincare wipes and m really satisfied with you product.
Himanshu:- Can you please tell us y u r satisfied with our product???
Malicious_kitty:- Yeah sure!! Actually one of my colleague told me about ur product, she is using ur product from past few months and she suggest me to use this to. When i started using your product i thought it makes my face more oil coz it is little bit wet, but i noticed that my face is getting cleaned each and every after use and also i can see dust part and oil on that wipes itself. i cant tell you how much m happy after using this.
Himanshu:-So is u still searching and investing on water bottles now???
Malicious_kitty:- Off course not Himanshu.
Malicious_kitty:- before going for a meeting i just using you product( Kara skincare wipe) clean my face and refreshed went to clients to meet them, and now i wont get hesitate to gives presentation for my products and features, and they also meet me happily everytime coz i looked freshed and clean.
Himanshu:- So how many marks would u like to gives our product??
Malicious_kitty:- Right now i will gives you product 8.5 out of 10 coz i just started using it.
Himanshu:- Thats a really nice rating mam, hope someday you will gives us 10/10.
Malicious_kitty:- Frankly, Himanshu if i satisfied with your product i will give you 20/10 to:p just kidding.
Himanshu:- haha thank you so much mam.
Himanshu:- So, i think every viewer understand well about our product, our main aim is not earning profit after profits without satisfying our customers. Our main aim is satisfy our client.

14-05-15 - 22:01:53

Conclusion
[rainbow]**********************[/rainbow]
New product development (NPD) should start with an insight based on consumer needs. Throughout the NPD process, market research is a valuable tool for the company to check viability and minimize the risk of the product launches. Being an international company, it is essential that it develops new products using the insights of consumers across markets and cultures. This ensures the products are relevant to a large number of global consumers and will deliver the maximum return when launched. This maximizes return on investment for the company and results in happy, satisfied and loyal consumers. *

14-05-15 - 22:03:34

Hope you like my advertisement thanks you so much for reading.
(greeting) *

14-05-15 - 23:34:54

Now the reason i didnt perform in this group, everyone is my competitor in this game by taking help with them or doing help them i dont want my competitors whatever i want thats y i dint perform in the group. m sorry ramaya for refusing your task. it was really a nice task, hope m already being eliminated from the task.(thankusomuch) *

14-05-15 - 23:40:41

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Lets Have Fun - Lottery, ANYTHING GOES - Safety from theft, rape and murder , RC 2k18 - Elimination - Tie breaker,

Best Blog World Additions

Chit chat life, Should i thank you or not., Discipline ,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 |

Register Register if you find Task 5 - D3viL R3aP3r to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > MMRC > Task 5 - D3viL R3aP3r

© Online fun