Raptur3 Raptur3 : MMRC 2015 - Closing Ceremony

Hello Rockchatters! Welcome You All To The Closing Ceremony And Awards Distribution Of. . .
(star)Mr & Ms Rock On 2015(star)
Along With A Few Highlights And Cherishable Moments Choosen From The Journey Of MMRC 2015. . .!

Replies: 46 - Views: 3152

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Hello Rockchatters! Welcome You All To The Closing Ceremony And Awards Distribution Of. . .
(star)Mr & Ms Rock On 2015(star)
Along With A Few Highlights And Cherishable Moments Choosen From The Journey Of MMRC 2015. . .!

21-05-15 - 15:41:20

Raptur3 Raptur3:

. . . . .Mr & Ms Rock On. . . . .
One Of The Most Awaited Events Of Rockon. . . Designed To Identify And Recognize The Talents Of New And Promising Faces Of Rockon Hidden Unexcavated Somewhere In The Crowd. . . The Search Started And After A Lot Of Hurdles And Challenges Today We Have Among Us The Winners Of The Crown. . .!

The Winners Of MMRC 2015, I Proudly Announce The Names Of. . .
(stylish)Mr Rock On : RAIDEN (clap)
(givinsmile)Ms Rock On : Bushra (clap)
Both being rewarded by 50k ss each!

21-05-15 - 15:45:13

Raptur3 Raptur3:

And The First Runner Ups Of MMRC 2015 are. . .
HawtliciOux-Vi and EcLipse (clap)
Both being rewarded by 25k ss each!

21-05-15 - 15:45:52

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Last But Not The Least Second Runner Ups Of MMRC 2015 are. . .
pad1 and hExIrE_vAmPrEsS (clap)
Both being rewarded by 10k ss each!

21-05-15 - 15:46:18

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Special Thanks To Our Three Handsome Judges For Their Support And Time For The Game. . .
(star) Akhil (akhil)
(star) i_Charming (priithvii)
(star) Zero – The Dangerous Judge
They are being rewarded with 10 k ss each as a token of Thanks!

21-05-15 - 15:47:30

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Thanks To All The Participants For Your Interest, Efforts And Participation In The Game.
5k Ss Each For The Participants Who Topped Any Of The Tasks Apart From The Above Players From My Side!
How Can A Show Be Successful Without The Viewers. . . Thanks A Lot To Each Of You For Your Love And Support For The Event!
Finally I Would Like To Thank (livewire) For Giving Me The Opportunity To Host This Event And Backstage Support When Needed!

21-05-15 - 15:48:45

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Now Let Me Take You Through A Small Recap Of The Tasks And Highlights Of MMRC 2015. . .
(star) The Journey started with Registration where we had 20 – 13 players competing for the crown of Mr & Ms RockOn respectively.

Selection Task:
(star) Qualifier Task : Introduction Through Profile
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and Dazzling_Diva!

Level One:
(star) Task 1 : RockOn Journal Task
Topped By sandipk and SparklinG_fairY!
(star) Task 2 : Deal with our Judges
Topped By GambiT and SparklinG_fairY!
(star) Task 3 : Play with puzzles
Topped By GambiT,RAIDEN and EcLipse!
(star) Task 4 : Renovation of RC
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and Bushra!
(star) Task 5 : Rockchats Advertising Agency
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and Dazzling_Diva, Bushra, CreamYnal_SanA!

Level Two:
(star) Task 6 : Fun With Smileys
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and hExIrE_vAmPrEsS!
(star) Task 7 : Think and Win
Topped By GambiT and EcLipse!
(star) Task 8 : Torture Task
Topped By GambiT and EcLipse!
(star) Task 9 : RC Task Files
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and EcLipse!
(star) Task 10 : Beat The Challenge
Topped By RAIDEN and Bushra!

Finale:
(star) The Finale Clash - I : Treasure Hunt - I
Topped By HawtliciOux-Vi and EcLipse!
(star) The Finale Clash - I : Treasure Hunt - II
Topped By RAIDEN and Bushra!

Records:
Results of Tasks and Rankings have been updated in Points Table.

21-05-15 - 15:52:30

Raptur3 Raptur3:

Victory Streaks Countwise:
Boys:
(bullet2) HawtliciOux-Vi : 6
(bullet2) GambiT : 4
(bullet2) RAIDEN : 3
(bullet2) sandipk : 1
Girls:
(bullet2) EcLipse : 5
(bullet2) Bushra : 4
(bullet2) Dazzling_Diva : 2
(bullet2) SparklinG_fairY : 2
(bullet2) hExIrE_vAmPrEsS : 1
(bullet2) CreamYnal_SanA : 1

21-05-15 - 15:58:47

Raptur3 Raptur3:

A Few Words About The Players:
(star) RAIDEN:
I Would Call You An Underdog As You Were Not Much In Limelight In The Beginning. But Towards The End, You Took Up The Game And Surprised Everyone By Beating All The Challenges Thrown At You. And From The Tasks That You Have Won, It Is Clear That Your Strength Is Logic And Speed.
(star) Bushra:
Need Not To Say Your Writing Style And Selection Of Suitable Colours Have Always Been Simply Superb. But You Proved That You Are Also Superb In Live Tasks And Made Your Way To Victory With Ease. Hope You Keep Winning Games And Hearts Together.
(star) HawtliciOux-Vi:
The Above List Of Victory Streaks Speak For Themselves About Hawti^S Impact On The Event. You Have Your Own Unique Way Of Writing That Is Simple Yet Impressive. Also Did Your Best In Puzzles And Smileys Task And Even The Live Tasks. Well An All Rounder Would Be A Suitable Description For You. Keep Up The Energy And Improvise Your Patience.
(star) EcLipse:
Ahem Ahem I Am Running Short Of Words For This Girl And Her Height Of Involvement In The Tasks. You Have Always Been A Delight To Watch Playing In Any Of RC^S Events And MMRC Is Not An Exception For That. You Have A Passion To Make Things Perfect And Accurate. Continue Doing Your Best As Always.
(star) GambiT:
Another Strongest Contestant Among Boys Who Always Reserved His Place In The Top Place In Any Task. Your Work Displays Simplicity But Never Fails To Hit The Target. Just A Little Bit Of Push And You Could Have Been In The Finals And May Be A Winner Too.
(star) Dazzling_Diva and SparklinG_fairY:
Both Being Very New To RC Games, You Still Left All Of Us Surprised With Your Efforts In The Tasks. Dazzling_Diva Really Dazzled And Sparkling_Fairy Really Sparkled In All The Tasks You Performed. It Is Not So Easy To Make A First Good Impression But You Both Did It With Ease. All The Very Best For Upcoming Games.

(star) sandipk and pad1:
These Two Are Also Presumably New To RC Games Or May Be Less Experienced But Definitely Their Works Are Worth Mentioning. Sandipk You Were Always Among Top 4 To 5 In All The Tasks And Would Have Been A Powerful Competitor If You Had Stayed Long. Pad1 You Are The One To Whom I Can Give An Award For Playing With Such A Sportsmanship. Your Zeal And Hardwork Will Surely Bring You Success One Day.
(star) hExIrE_vAmPrEsS and CreamYnal_SanA:
Both One Game Old Players Who Play For The Sake Of Enjoyment And Never Give Up At Any Cost. You Both Make Great Team Players And You Are Full Of Confidence. I Know You Both Since Our Last Game As Co-Participants So I Can Say That All You Need Is Just A Little Bit Of Grooming And The Ball Will Be In Your Court.

21-05-15 - 16:01:29

Raptur3 Raptur3:

A Final Note. . .
Though I Had Hosted Individual Tasks In Different Games Earlier, This Was My First Experience As A Host For The Entire Event. I Am Very Much Glad That I Could Bring It To An End Without Much Of Controversies But That Credit Goes To My Players. I Had Tried My Best To Not Bore You With Any Of The Tasks, But If I Did Please Bear With That :p Thank You All Once Again For Making MMRC 2015 A Memorable Experience For Me. :)
Rockchatters, Time To Shower Your Wishes To Our Winners And Also Your Feedbacks About The Game. All Are Welcome. . .!

21-05-15 - 16:08:39

Bushra Bushra:

Rapture, Please distribute my ALL plusses among me, Diva and Sana Equally.. :)
Thanks.to all my well-wishers.. i have less people i am known to.. :)
it would have been rather a big party in Eclipse case.. but i won and i have no regrets :) and im happy (toohappy) *

21-05-15 - 16:56:01

1/5

1 2 3 4 5

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Beauty Zone - Colored Contact Lenses, Anything Goes How Often Do Your , Qs - Sameena,

Best Blog World Additions

A short story, bencana alam gempa tsunami (indonesian blog), insOmniac,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 |

Register Register if you find MMRC 2015 - Closing Ceremony to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > MMRC > MMRC 2015 - Closing Ceremony

© Flirt and date here