creed creed : Documentation of all new public announcements

Please find below the documented record of all public announcement made on and after 8th January 2016. In case that an older announcement conflicts with a newer announcement then the newer one would considered valid and approved. In order to keep abreast with all site policies and staff guidance, please check this section on a frequent basis.

Replies: 14 - Views: 1445

creed creed:

Please find below the documented record of all public announcement made on and after 8th January 2016. In case that an older announcement conflicts with a newer announcement then the newer one would considered valid and approved. In order to keep abreast with all site policies and staff guidance, please check this section on a frequent basis. *

08-01-16 - 01:01:15

blocked_user blocked_user:

Public Announcement:
Dear markforeal,
Asalam and Hello to All Rockchat Users

As you are familiar with warnings system for a user (incase user spams abuses or act like a sexual pervert). Sometimes by mistake or other internet problems, you can receive warning. From this date If you are innocent then kindly Pm any owners as Soon As Possible.
It is requested to staff as well if a warning issued by mistake by you kindly inform the owners from
onward.

Good day to all of you
This message was sent to all the members. Permalink for reference *

04-02-16 - 10:08:40

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Dear markforeal,
If any member here irrespective if wether he is a staff here or not, covertly approaches you on other social network portals then please report him/her. This site protects your identity while you are here, but if such psychotically unstable and obsessed people try to approach you on other networks then please do report them. It helps us clean the trash from our system here. You may have realised that we have removed a lot many staff members recently. Some indeed have been removed for their unholy nexus. Hence please co-operate with us. Thank you.

08-02-16 - 18:34:15

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Dear luvh911,
Beware of a user with the tagname related to humour, beans , chathumour, humour spider etc. He is a jobless Indian who alternatively says that he is from Amsterdam or Australia. In the past he has been known to blackmail girls with a photoshoped nude picture of theirs. He usually requests an external social ID of the female user i.e. an ID on Instagram, Facebook etc. He has a tendency to sieze your high quality , large resolution pics and then morph them as you doing some perverted activity. You can make out his ignorance and lowliness from the cryptic and incorrigible stupid English that he writes in his messages. He is also found to explicitly target girls from a certain religion, he is known to talk superficial stuff related to that religion to prove his holiness and saintly attitude. Beware, you have been warned. If you are found giving him your Instagram ID, Facebook ID or your full name. We will have your ID deleted from here to avoid all legal issues arising in future, related to him and scandalizing you on internet. We shall not provide any more warning in this regard. Your safety is in your hands. If you spam then RockChat shall have no connection of whatsoever kind with you.

18-02-16 - 10:56:23

blocked_user blocked_user:

Public Announcement:
Dear localkok,
Salam Hello to all

Kindly note it from onward empty posts are going to delete. If you want to reserve a place add some logical text like reserved etc
Thank you
Stay Safe
FiamanAllah

07-04-16 - 20:24:27

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Dear respectyou,
This site is not responsible for any virus or fraud that UC browser commits against its users owing to its inherent Chinese ethos of deception. If you are using UC Browser then you loose all right to complain against any network or browsing issues. I shall not be providing any technical support for any user who uses a UC browser. Also images having UC browser tags published in open gallery will be removed along with penalty. This site is not a garbage dump for beggers using UC browsers.

17-04-16 - 00:59:46

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Dear vdam,
I am back here to rant - or maybe not! This is not about rules but rather about you. You can term it as an unsolicited opinion from me and ignore it. There is a high possibility, this could be a stupid worthless message for you, but I highly recommend you to read on.

It is true that we all come online to loosen up ourselves from a hectic tiring and boring life. We all login here to feel happiness. However, at times we drag in our frustrations and agony over here. We seldom get angry for no reason. We face harsh comments, we get hurt or we hurt others. In a virtual world like this, it is very easy to abuse each other or even give death threats. This is a place wherein a person may call you all sorts of bad things and yet move away unharmed. Irrespective of how much powerful you are in real life, you may get mobbed by abuse or hurtful statements. This is an abyss of sins. A place where you come free-minded but end up getting your heart made more firm and stronger. Some people face this criticism and learn how to out-maneuver it, while some lose to it and further live a life more full of hatred, revenge and frustrations. I do not want you to feel hurt. I would suggest you .. in-fact I would request you to simply dismiss negativity and not let it bog you down. If you do not learn forgiving and forgetting here then in real life you would always live with a heart full of vengeance, agony and hatred. Please learn to forgive and forget .. enjoy life. Live positive and spread positivism. In due course of your time here, you may have come across harsh comments by me or my co-staff. Never take those to your heart. Live life to enjoy it, chat here to have fun. If something does not work for you or if you feel hurt about certain things then simply abstain from participating in them or ignore it. You cannot be hurt unless you allow yourself to hurt. Stay happy, have a healthy heart and live long!

24-04-16 - 21:58:13

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Dear david90john,
There is nothing as fickle as human nature. For people whom you trust, suddenly turn into haters. The very same thing has happened in the case of the girl who was being harassed by soulkiller. It goes on to prove that people may trample upon your trust and faith if they really want to. It has now come to our notice that the said victim girl had shared number with soulkiller and he has made her life hell by calling her day-night, calling her parents. The gullible girl had shared her entire life with him and now he is leveraging all this against her. If this continues then it is given that this situation will result into a police complaint. RC is not interested to be a part of criminal proceedings. I am not going to defend or help that girl in anyway either since she broke the rules here against sharing of crucial personal contact details. I now do not find a fault at soulkillers end either, both parties indulged in their flights of fantasy breaking all rules. Thus RC will not be concerned with anything. Both have been thrown out of RC and are unwelcome here. Anybody who wants to join them in this league of retards please do let me know. Spammers and Abusers are unwelcome here.

10-07-16 - 22:16:56

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Any user here who chats with Mr. Maaz and does not disclose his ID will be trashed/banned accordingly. This warning specifically applies to girls. He is desperate for your mobile numbers and we are desperate to kick out desperate girls who give away their mobile numbers or social IDs. This warning extends to all level of staff members also. If Maaz is noted then have him banned. If you fail to do so then there is no need for you to be here.
This message was sent to all Active Users. Permalink for reference *

25-09-16 - 18:07:23

creed creed:

Public Announcement:
Some women are like true whores when they protect desperate spammers like pachu143. This shitty asshole loves to take numbers from all the shit eating oig headed girls here and they defend him well. If you are one of those desperate bitches who have a gala time defending bastards like pachu143 then all I care is that you fuck off. I really do not mind you fycking off from here. This site is for those who want to chat here, not for thise who want to shit here.
This message was sent to all Active Users. Permalink for reference *

15-10-16 - 00:34:50

lily_scene lily_scene:

Public Announcement:
Dear krish22,
[deepink]konichiwa,hello,namaste..now very rare i make a public announcement but im angry listening to users in the chatrooms complaining about the language used by Dragon in his announcement..yes he was angry and had every right to be,lucky it wasnt me i would have used a lot more expletives ,,,,you dont seem to understand the whole ethos of rockchat is that it is a SAFE place to chat...the second you share any personal info it ceases to be safe,,every day people are raped,murdered or robbed by \"the nice guy or girl\" they met on the net,ok it may never happen to you but it could....so our reasons for not allowing any personal detail sharing is not for our benefit its to safeguard you the members of rock chat,in fact if we allowed it we would have thousands more members but its not worth risking the safety of even one of you ,better we stay safe and not grow as much.....hope you understand a little better now why dragon was so emotive about users sharing numbers and facebook here..and actually if you disagree i suggest you fuck off elsewhere...now you can moan about my language aswell..sayonara[/deeppink]

15-10-16 - 02:23:22

1/2

1 2

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Lets Have Fun - Marriages Invitation, Hindi Zone - Pyaar Kyu Karte Hai Hum, General Topics - Day You Will Never Forget ,

Best Blog World Additions

JusT OnLy yOu GIRl , Goa\'s football? Or football\'s Goa?, A Friend Who is Now A Stranger Requested By: Miss_Shukriya,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 |

Register Register if you find Documentation of all new public announcements to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > SITE POLICIES > Documentation of all new public announcements

© Mobile chat rooms