livEwirE livEwirE : The RockieS - Task 13

Rockies ! time to move to RC sports in this electric era with Task 13, i name it as cricket carnival !

Replies: 24 - Views: 3576

livEwirE livEwirE:

Rockies ! time to move to RC sports in this electric era with Task 13, i name it as cricket carnival ! *

02-12-16 - 11:54:21

livEwirE livEwirE:

the remaining 17 rockies in this game and will be performing in this task are: -

(yu)ll__VeNus__ll
(yu)Helohelo
(yu)SnOw_fLakEs
(yu)CherisheD_ME
(yu)HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT
(yu)Cara_
(yu)Abhishek99
(yu)c0mEdIAn
(yu)Qu33nOfSil3ncE
(yu)GamBLer_DeeP

(redalert)GREEN ZONE(redalert)
(yu)cherrymay
(yu)ghoststar
(yu)attituteboy
(yu)demon-king
(yu)stealdude
(yu)DASHinG_
(yu)All_abtout_Jazz *

02-12-16 - 11:58:38

livEwirE livEwirE:

you have to play 1-1 cricket match of *3 Overs/3 Wickets* against each one of remaining 16 players. reserve your post here and start listing up the results and scores of your matches. when you are done with your matches post the total stats that how much matches you won, matches you lost and total runs scored by you in all the matches. in case of genuine system glitch restart your matches. do not act smart and leave your matches pending in between selling the excuses of your next speed. better you all play your matches fairly when everything is good according to you to play. i do not want to have your murmuring PMs blaming on each other. act smart only if want to get disqualified. if you do not know how to play cricket reach out to Venus, she will be the cricket spoc for this task. so at then end of the task your post in this topic should have scores of all 16 matches against the remaining 16 rockies. and you have time till Sunday to finish the task. so, no need to rush up and get panicked. ratings will be given as per matches you win and the runs you score in this task. ex!t ! *

02-12-16 - 12:15:19

c0mEdIAn c0mEdIAn:

demon_king vs c0mEdiAn
demon-king Vs c0mEdIAn Results: demon-king Scored 44 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 57 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
cara_ vs c0mEdiAn
c0mEdIAn Vs Cara_ Results: c0mEdIAn Scored 33 . and Cara_ Scored 38 Cara_ WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
cara_ won
(bunny)
stealdude vs c0mEdiAn
stealdude Vs c0mEdIAn Results: stealdude Scored 51 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 12. Hence stealdude WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credits!
stealdude won
(bunny)
ll_Venus_ll vs c0mEdiAn
l__VeNus__ll Vs c0mEdIAn Results: ll__VeNus__ll Scored 47 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 20 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
ll_Venus_ll won
(bunny)
snow_flakes vs c0mEdiAn
SnOw_fLakEs Vs c0mEdIAn Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 38 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 51 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 0 Wickets with 1 Balls remaining and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
@CherisheD_ME vs c0mEdiAn
C0mEdIAn Vs CherisheD_ME Results: c0mEdIAn Scored 32 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 37 CherisheD_ME WON the match by 0 Wickets with 3 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
CherisheD_ME won
(bunny)
Abhishek99 vs c0mEdiAn
Abhishek99 Vs c0mEdIAn Results: Abhishek99 Scored 40 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 50 c0mEdIAn WON the match
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
ghoststar vs c0mEdiAn
c0mEdIAn Vs ghoststar Results: c0mEdIAn Scored 49 . and ghoststar Scored 42 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 100 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT vs c0mEdiAn
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs c0mEdIAn Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 36 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 58 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
Helohelo vs c0mEdiAn
Helohelo Vs c0mEdIAn Results: Helohelo Scored 27 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 51 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
All_about_Jazz vs c0mEdiAn
c0mEdIAn Vs All_about_Jazz Results: c0mEdIAn Scored 52 . and All_about_Jazz Scored 33 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
(bunny)
Qu33nOfsilence vs c0mEdiAn
Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs c0mEdIAn Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 43 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 42 Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Qu33nOfsilence won
(bunny)
GamBLer_DeeP vs c0mEdiAn
GamBLer_DeeP Vs c0mEdIAn Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 18 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 36 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 0 Wickets with 1 Balls remaining and won 50 Bet credits!
c0mEdIAn won
TOTAL SCORES
(bunny)8 WINS(bunny)

(bunny)5 LOST(bunny)

(bunny)OVERALL SCORE= 543(bunny)

(longdrive)(longdrive)(longdrive)
EXITZZZZZZ
(f1)
ALL MATCHES PLAYED ..CORRECTION *

02-12-16 - 12:30:44

QueenOfHisheart QueenOfHisheart:

Cricket scores

Cara_ Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Cara_ Scored 38 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 42 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Venus won
_______________----------
(s1)Match 2 with Cherishedme

Cara_ Vs CherisheD_ME Results: Cara_ Scored 43 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 45 CherisheD_ME WON the match by 0 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
cherished me won
______________-------

(s1)Match 3 with comedian

c0mEdIAn Vs Cara_ Results: c0mEdIAn Scored 33 . and Cara_ Scored 38 Cara_ WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Cara won
___________----------

(s1)Match 4 with ghost star

Cara_ v/s ghoststar Results: Cara_ Scored 42 . and ghoststar Scored 52 ghoststar WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Ghoststar won
____________---------

(s1)Match 5 with Abhishek

Cara_ Vs Abhishek99 Results: Cara_ Scored 45 . and Abhishek99 Scored 45 Abhishek99 match was a draw Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Draw
____________---------

(s1)Match6 with all about jazz

All_about_Jazz Vs Cara_ Results: All_about_Jazz Scored 44 . and Cara_ Scored 33 All_about_Jazz WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!6
all about jazz won
__________-----------

(s1)Match 7 with helohelo

Helohelo Vs Cara_ Results: Helohelo Scored 29 . and Cara_ Scored 38 Cara_ WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Cara won
____________---------
(s1)Match 8 with deep
GamBLer_DeeP v/s Cara_ Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 29 . and Cara_ Scored 33 cara WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Cara won
____________---------
____-----------
(s1)Match 9 with snow flakes

SnOw_fLakEs v/s Cara_ Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 34 . and Cara_ Scored 32 SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 0 Wickets with 3 Balls remaining and thus won 50 Bet credits!
snow won
_________------------
(s1)Match 10 with steal dude

Stealdude Vs Cara_ Results: stealdude Scored 46 . and Cara_ Scored 39 stealdude WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
steal dude won
_____________--------
(s1)Match 11 with hexa vampex xot

Cara_ Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: Cara_ Scored 46 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 50 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 0 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Hexa won
______________-------
(s1)match 12 with demon king

Cara_ v/s demon-king Results: Cara_ Scored 45 . and demon-king Scored 5 Cara_ WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Cara won
___________----------
(s1)Match 13 with queen of silence

Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs Cara_ Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 38 . and Cara_ Scored 32. Hence Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credi
Queen won
______________---
Result :
(f1)Total matches played:13 (f1)

Score =504
Lost = 8 matches
Won = 4 matches
Draw= 1 match
(f1)
All MATCHES PLAYED .CORRECTION *

02-12-16 - 12:36:59

PixeL_RaiN PixeL_RaiN:

REstartEd agaiN!!!
Match 1
DEmon king~ (tapfoot)

SnOw_fLakEs Vs demon-king Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 28 . and demon-king Scored 56 demon-king WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining and won 50 Bet credits!

Demon wOn!

Match 2
AbhishEk99~ (tapfoot)
Abhishek99 Vs SnOw_fLakEs Results: Abhishek99 Scored 39 . and SnOw_fLakEs Scored 51 SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!

SnOw wOn!

Match 3
ComEdian~ (tapfoot)
SnOw_fLakEs Vs c0mEdIAn Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 38 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 51 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 0 Wickets with 1 Balls remaining and won 50 Bet credits!

ComEdian wOn!

Match 4
Hexa_vampEx_Xot~ (tapfoot)

SnOw_fLakEs Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 44 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 26. Hence SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winning 5

SnOw wOn!

Match 5
Ghoststar~ (tapfoot)
SnOw_fLakEs Vs ghoststar Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 34 . and ghoststar Scored 46 ghoststar WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
GhostY wOn!

Match 6
StEaldudE~ (tapfoot)

SnOw_fLakEs Vs stealdude Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 45 . and stealdude Scored 37 SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!

SnOw wOn!

Match 7
VEnus~ (tapfoot)
SnOw_fLakEs Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 50 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 53 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
VEnus wOn!

Match 8
Cara ~ (tapfoot)
SnOw_fLakEs Scored 34 . and Cara_ Scored 32. Hence SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 0 Wickets with 3 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credits!
SnOw wOn!

Match 9
ChErishEd mE~ (tapfoot)

SnOw_fLakEs Vs CherisheD_ME Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 23 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 41 CherisheD_ME WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
ChEri wOn!

Match 1o
GamblEr_DEEp~ (tapfoot)

GamBLer_DeeP Vs SnOw_fLakEs Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 43 . and SnOw_fLakEs Scored 42 GamBLer_DeeP WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 200 Bet credits!
DEEp wOn!

Match 11
QuEEnofsilEncE~ (tapfoot)

SnOw_fLakEs Vs Qu33nOfSil3ncE Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 48 . and Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 36 SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!

SnOw wOn!

Match 12
HeLoheLo~ (tapfoot)

Helohelo Vs SnOw_fLakEs Results: Helohelo Scored 45 . and SnOw_fLakEs Scored 38 Helohelo WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!

HelO wOn!

Match 13
All_abOut_JazZ~ (tapfoot)
SnOw_fLakEs Vs All_about_Jazz Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 55 . and All_about_Jazz Scored 44 SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!

SnOw wOn!

Win = 6 LosE = 7 ScOrE = 53o! *

02-12-16 - 13:04:23

Nyx__ Nyx__:

RE-START :-
*-*--*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*--*-*-
MATCH - 1 :-
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs Abhishek99 Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 43 . and Abhishek99Scored 30. Hence HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 0 Wickets with 3 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won , Abhishek = Lost
*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*--
MATCH :- 2
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs c0mEdIAn Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 36 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 58 c0mEdIAn WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost , COmedian = Won
MATCH - 3 :-
Helohelo Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: Helohelo Scored 35 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 61 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won, Helohelo = Lost
*-*--*-*-*--*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*--*-*-***--**--**-
MATCH - 4 :-
SnOw_fLakEs Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 44 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 26. Hence SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost, SnOw = Won
*--*-*--*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-
MATCH - 5 :-
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs ghoststar Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 35 . and ghoststar Scored 45 ghoststar WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost, Ghost = Won
-*-----*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*--*-*-*-*--*-
MATCH - 6 :-
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 59 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 45 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won, Venus = Lost
*--*-*--*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-
MATCH - 7 :-
stealdude Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: stealdude Scored 40 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 40 the match was draw!
Match Draw !
MATCH - 8 :-
Cara_ Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: Cara_ Scored 46 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 50 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 0 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won, Cara = Lost
MATCH - 9 :-
All_about_Jazz Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: All_about_Jazz Scored 47 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 42 All_about_Jazz WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost, Jazz = Won
MATCH - 10 :-
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs CherisheD_ME Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 36 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 48 CherisheD_ME WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost, Cherished = Won
MATCH - 11 :-
GamBLer_DeeP Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 35 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 51 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won, DeeP = Lost
MATCH - 12 :-
HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs demon-king Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 50 . and demon-kingScored 25 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Won, DemOn = Lost
MATCH - 13 :-
Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 43 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 27 Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Me = Lost, Queen = Won
All 13 Matches Played !
(r0se) WON = 6, LOST = 6, DRAW = 1, SCORE = 556 (r0se) *

02-12-16 - 14:37:22

Helohelo Helohelo:

Game Results :After restarting the matches -
1)Helohelo Vs SnOw_fLakEs results : Helohelo scored 45 and SnOw_fLakEs scored 38. Helohelo WON the match by 3 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
2) Helohelo Vs HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT results : Helohelo scored 35 and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT scored 61. HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Won the match by 3 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
3) Helohelo v/s Abhishek99 results :
Helohelo scored 33 and Abhishek99 scored 44 . Abhishek99 Won the match by 2 wickets with 0balls and won 50 Bet credits!
4) Helohelo v/s c0mEdIAN results : Helohelo scored 32 and c0mEdIAN scored 44.c0mEdIAN WON the match by 0 wickets and won 50 bet credits!
5)GamBLet_DeeP v/s Helohelo results: GamBLer_DeeP scored 22 and Helohelo scored 46 . Helohelo WON the match by 1 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
6) Helohelo v/s ghoststar results: Helohelo scored 57 and ghoststar scored 27. Helohelo WON the match by 2 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
7) Helohelo v/s CherisheD_ME results: Helohelo scored 52 and CherisheD_ME scored 56. CherisheD_ME WON the match by 1 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
8) Helohelo v/s Cara_ results: Helohelo scored 29 and Cara_ scored 38. Cara_ WON the match by 1 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
9) Helohelo v/s Qu33nOfSil3ncE results: Helohelo scored 45 and Qu33nOfSil3ncE scored 55. Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 3 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
10) Helohelo v/s ll_VeNus_ll results : Helohelo scored 2 and 11_VeNus_11 scored 24 . 11_VeNus_11 WON the match by 0 wickets with 5 wickets and won 50 Bet credits!
11) Helohelo v/s All_About_Jazz results : Helohelo scored 5 and All_About_Jazz scored 20. All_About_Jazz WON the match by 0 wickets with 3 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
12) Helohelo v/s demon-king results : Helohelo scored 54 and demon-king scored 44. Helohelo WON the match by 1 wickets with 0 balls and won 50 Bet credits!
* Total number of matches I won : 5
Total number of matches I lost : 7
Total number I have scored from all the matches : 425.
(thanku) *

02-12-16 - 14:44:08

UNEXPECTED UNEXPECTED:

RE_START MATCHES
(f1)

HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 59 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 45 HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
HEXA WON
========================================
Ghostar

ghoststar Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: ghoststar Scored 38 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 47 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Venus won
=========================================
STEALDUDE

stealdude Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: stealdude Scored 45 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 39 stealdude WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
Stealdude won
==========================================
ABHISHEK99

Abhishek99 Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Abhishek99 Scored 43 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 42 Abhishek99 WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 100 Bet credits!
Abhishek99 won
^
COMEDIAN

l__VeNus__ll Vs c0mEdIAn Results: ll__VeNus__ll Scored 47 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 20 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
Venus won
^
CHERISHED_ME

ll__VeNus__ll Vs CherisheD_ME Results: ll__VeNus__ll Scored 44 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 54 CherisheD_ME WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
CherisheD_ME won
^
Cara_

Cara_ Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Cara_ Scored 38 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 42 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
VENUS Won
^
SNOWFLAKE

SnOw_fLakEs Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 50 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 53 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
VENUS W0n
JAZZ

All_about_Jazz Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: All_about_Jazz Scored 46 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 44 All_about_Jazz WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
JAZZ W0n
^
GamBLer_DeeP

GamBLer_DeeP Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 12 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 42 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
VENUS W0n
^
DEMON KING

l__VeNus__ll Vs demon-king Results: ll__VeNus__ll Scored 38 . and demon-king Scored 55 demon-king WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
DEMON W0N
^
QUEEN OF SILENCE

Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 48 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 37. Hence Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winn
Queen of silence won
^
HELOHELO
Helohelo Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Helohelo Scored 2 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 24 ll__VeNus__ll WON the match by 0 Wickets with 5 Balls remaining and won 50 Bet credits!
VENUS WON
^
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED 13
FINAL SCORE =544
==============================================================
W0N =6
LOST =7
(f1)
ALL MACHTES PLAYED .CORRECTION *

02-12-16 - 15:16:07

Resilient Resilient:

(f1) GAME RESULTS (f1)

Total Won:9 Total Lose:4 Total Runs: 562

1. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs c0mEdIAn Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 43 . and c0mEdIAn Scored 42.
Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
2.GamBLer_DeeP Vs Qu33nOfSil3ncE Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 43 . and Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 50.
(bullet5)
3. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs ghoststar Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 52 . and ghoststar Scored 44.
Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
4. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs CherisheD_ME Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 24 . and CherisheD_ME Scored 37.
CherisheD_ME WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 100 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
5. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs ll__VeNus__ll Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 48 . and ll__VeNus__ll Scored 37.
Hence Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winn
(bullet5)
6. Qu33nOfSil3ncE v/s HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 43 . and HeXa_VaMpeX_XoT Scored 27.
(bullet5)
7. stealdude Vs Qu33nOfSil3ncE Results: stealdude Scored 58 . and Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 46
stealdude WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
8. SnOw_fLakEs Vs Qu33nOfSil3ncE Results: SnOw_fLakEs Scored 48 . and Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 36
SnOw_fLakEs WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
9. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs Cara_ Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 38 . and Cara_ Scored 32.
Hence Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls remaining thus winning 50 Bet credi
(bullet5)
10. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs Abhishek99 Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 48 . and Abhishek99 Scored 44.
Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits
(bullet5)
11. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs demon-king Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 40 . and demon-king Scored 32
Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
12. Qu33nOfSil3ncE Vs All_about_Jazz Results: Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 39 . and All_about_Jazz Scored 41
All_about_Jazz WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5)
13. Helohelo Vs Qu33nOfSil3ncE Results: Helohelo Scored 45 . and Qu33nOfSil3ncE Scored 55
Qu33nOfSil3ncE WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!
(bullet5) *

02-12-16 - 15:49:45

blocked_user blocked_user:

......updating reults. Match 1 .. Abhishek he won GamBLer_DeeP Vs Abhishek99 Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 36 . and Abhishek99 Scored 42 Abhishek99 WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits...
(star)
Match 2
.GamBLer_DeeP Vs Cara_ Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 29 . and Cara_ Scored 33 Cara_ WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits! ....
(star) . MATCH 3 = snow flakes .. I won .. GamBLer_DeeP Vs SnOw_fLakEs Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 43 . and SnOw_fLakEs Scored 42 GamBLer_DeeP WON the match by 1 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 200 Bet credits! .... . (star)
MATCH 4=
all about zazz ... I won ... All_about_Jazz Vs GamBLer_DeeP Results: All_about_Jazz Scored 36 . and GamBLer_DeeP Scored 38 GamBLer_DeeP WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits. .... . . Match. 5) helohelo i loose. ... . .. Match 6) venus i loose . .......... .. Match 7) queen of slnce i loose .. . . . .. Match 8) gosstar i loose ... . . . . ... Match. 9) cherised me i loose. . . ... ... ... Match10) hexa i loose. ... .. ... .... ... ... Match..11) demon i won GamBLer_DeeP Vs demon-king Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 39 . and demon-king Scored 36 GamBLer_DeeP WON the match by 3 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits!... ...... ........... Match12) comedian i loose .. .. match13) stealdude i won GamBLer_DeeP v/s stealdude Results: GamBLer_DeeP Scored 48 . and stealdude Scored 46 GamBLer_DeeP WON the match by 2 Wickets with 0 Balls and won 50 Bet credits! ...... Total 13 match ... 4 win 9 loose total runs 479 *

02-12-16 - 16:46:37

1/3

1 2 3

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

BROKEN HEARTS- MORE CLOSER, Why its called Fall in Love not Rise in Love, Rockerz Zone - DEVIL INSIDE,

Best Blog World Additions

Why did I find myself smiling?, The BEAUTY is in YOU, What matters most,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find The RockieS - Task 13 to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > ROCKIES > The RockieS - Task 13

© Online mobile personals