CAPTAIN_KARIZMA CAPTAIN_KARIZMA : What can I do For you

Nowadays Im RE employee..Today I just wanted to share it wid all of you from last few days..today I finally got time for this post..I hope you all will make some time to read it..
So this started 2 months back..I have to check the final quality of RE bikes..There was a special track made for this by local municipal
corporation..So i have to go there everyday. Let me tell you this that its also a Lovers point..Many couple sits there and love each other..And I was the only guy who drives in between them..Some of them stare at me like this that I am the killer of their love..but this guy(me) have no problem with that..It is my daily routine untill this happened..
One day I was on that track checking some bike elements and suddenly a dog came to me and staring at me..I usually dont scare of dogs but his health condition made me really scared..he was so thin,starving. I had no idea what to do at that time.I did my job and leave that place with deep thoughts..
After few time I have to go der again..I bought a biscuit pack just to see what will happen??.. Technicians asks me \"Sir, whats this for??\"..I simply replied its for me..I went der and took that biscuit pack out of the packet..That starving dog came at me and eat those biscuits instantly..He looked in my eyes with so much thank ness...
All the couples der were sharing love with each other so desperately, unconsciously..They cant even see that someone is dying near them just because starving animals cant speak,cry..I said to myself that this is enough..Let them love each other n i will love those animals...
From that day my daily routine was to go for FQI just to feed them..They even remembered my smell..they used to come as soon as i go der..but later municipal corporation closed that track for us and i am unable to feed them..Even today I went near gate n looked for them but they werent der..i feel sad for this..Their eyes told me that we need to love them...Now im thinking to change my job but will their another person who will take my spot??
Plz love animals..feed them ..you will see the smile on their face..and happiness in their eyes..

Replies: 3 - Views: 115

CAPTAIN_KARIZMA CAPTAIN_KARIZMA:

Nowadays Im RE employee..Today I just wanted to share it wid all of you from last few days..today I finally got time for this post..I hope you all will make some time to read it..
So this started 2 months back..I have to check the final quality of RE bikes..There was a special track made for this by local municipal
corporation..So i have to go there everyday. Let me tell you this that its also a Lovers point..Many couple sits there and love each other..And I was the only guy who drives in between them..Some of them stare at me like this that I am the killer of their love..but this guy(me) have no problem with that..It is my daily routine untill this happened..
One day I was on that track checking some bike elements and suddenly a dog came to me and staring at me..I usually dont scare of dogs but his health condition made me really scared..he was so thin,starving. I had no idea what to do at that time.I did my job and leave that place with deep thoughts..
After few time I have to go der again..I bought a biscuit pack just to see what will happen??.. Technicians asks me \"Sir, whats this for??\"..I simply replied its for me..I went der and took that biscuit pack out of the packet..That starving dog came at me and eat those biscuits instantly..He looked in my eyes with so much thank ness...
All the couples der were sharing love with each other so desperately, unconsciously..They cant even see that someone is dying near them just because starving animals cant speak,cry..I said to myself that this is enough..Let them love each other n i will love those animals...
From that day my daily routine was to go for FQI just to feed them..They even remembered my smell..they used to come as soon as i go der..but later municipal corporation closed that track for us and i am unable to feed them..Even today I went near gate n looked for them but they werent der..i feel sad for this..Their eyes told me that we need to love them...Now im thinking to change my job but will their another person who will take my spot??
Plz love animals..feed them ..you will see the smile on their face..and happiness in their eyes.. *

01-09-19 - 00:03:15

miler miler:

I\'m so glad if you noticed that creature... and I really do appreciate it... I do the same when I get such chance... don\'t worry about them... they were living before you and some how they will manage their selves after you too... =) *

01-09-19 - 12:45:37

AarZuN AarZuN:

I Hate Pets So Probably I had let it Die(thinking) *

13-09-19 - 16:15:57

VZEE VZEE:

i love pets, i mean good nd clean ones, i give food to some i see nd at the same time am mindful of them because, street pets can be very dangerous,but there is no harm in caring for them if you can(thanku) *

11-12-19 - 13:25:09

1/1

Extra Mobile Fun Discussions

Lets have fun with Music, ANY QUESTION - The Cheapest & most Expensive Food Items, Gam3 Ov3r - TaSk 2,

Best Blog World Additions

The 0bject _ W0man! !, Cant live without you , The week of no love,

RockChat Topic Lists

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 |

Register Register if you find What can I do For you to be interesting and worthy of participation. You will find more such topics in our mobile forum. Join in the fun!

RockChat.Net > Mobile Forum > LOVERS DAIN > What can I do For you

© Fast responsive chat